• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] [v0.8] The Evolutions Never Die project.

Probably v0.6 will contain just update to 0.3.5pl1 with few fixes from SVN. I'll try to finish it tomorrow.

Actually, I've sent a request to modify my first post, so update will be today :D

This is very nice, both Ruly and Xidaozu made INCREDIBLE contribution into OpenTibia future.

That's right. I will keep this project updated until it will come just 1oo% bugless and clean. Once I searched distribution like this, now I am developing it.. Kool! :D

Thank you so much for the originals the rest of them are all gay copies but this one is just what I needed. One again thank you so much.

That was an really nice work Hermes! Of course every ot player, has played on an Evolutions Server Edited more was 999x Exp, and really fun fun fun servers.
With this server everyone cant let evolutions die xD

But still there are few bugs found. Next version will come soon :)

Temple position is wrong. Contact The administrator. :(
Woth are this!!!
I can't log in

Help some one !! :/

Back