• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] [v0.8] The Evolutions Never Die project.

lol! Quas's map pwnz this map 999999999X times. Dont talk about something you dont know.

Haha, that was funny.

Richux, who tha hell are you? 1,3k posts, never seen you before.
Anyway, Quas ? What kind of shit ot is that ? xD

"dont talk about something you dont know" was the funny part.
I've played many "evo-900tps-funserver", and it's just too plain and simple :S

Sorry dude, but I do know what I'm talking about and what would be cooler:

If like, Neon, would "revamp" the whole Evolutions map with so many more places to go, more npcs, more hunting places, adventures and funny quests with a medium/low exp.

OR ! :

If some random dude that maps 5 floors above temple with like 100 teleports to 50 quests, 50 hunting areas, and with EXTREMLY HIGH exp...

Myself, I would go for Neon ;)

/Limannen

You say its evolutions but then you say it uses tfs engine. ^,-. Then it is not evolutions but the forgotten server with a crappy map.

Haha, that was funny.

Richux, who tha hell are you? 1,3k posts, never seen you before.
Anyway, Quas ? What kind of shit ot is that ? xD

Maybe u are too sticked to your rl map release thread that you dont see anything else around? However, also I was laughing about your - self confidence, "shit ot". lol.. Seems like you think ur some kind of "COOL BOY" by releasing ur project. Sorry, but I dont see nothing special in ur project.

Sorry dude, but I do know what I'm talking about and what would be cooler:

Who cares what ot's have u played? How the hell can u know what ur talking about if u havent even played his ot? lmao

You say its evolutions but then you say it uses tfs engine. ^,-. Then it is not evolutions but the forgotten server with a crappy map.

Has there ever existed Evolution engine? :O I think with word "Evolution" we all understand a small/crappy but sometimes funny map xd

Maybe u are too sticked to your rl map release thread that you dont see anything else around? However, also I was laughing about your - self confidence, "shit ot". lol.. Seems like you think ur some kind of "COOL BOY" by releasing ur project. Sorry, but I dont see nothing special in ur project.

Who cares what ot's have u played? How the hell can u know what ur talking about if u havent even played his ot? lmao

Has there ever existed Evolution engine? :O I think with word "Evolution" we all understand a small/crappy but sometimes funny map xd

I'm not to "sticked", hah, nor a "cool boy". And I've played many evolutions servers with high exp and many different maps, and I don't know shit about them if I haven't played "quas" ?

And if you find "quas" server rather more special than the RMP which me, Cykotitan and Shadows has busted our asses of to make perfect...then I gotta check his server out.

At least don't judge the RMP v0.8, wait for v0.9 before you make judgements, because that is the most important and biggest one we've ever made.

"Has there ever existed Evolution engine?"

Erhm, I take that as in you are pretty new ?

I don't think you should say that I don't know shit about evolutions servers when you didn't know that Evolutions 7.92 XML, by Xidazou (name w/e) and that server was pretty damn popular back then.

/Limannen

Thanks for all comments. Next version is near. Many major bugs will be fixed as mine quest system (some lines are commented just for testing purposes and I have forgotten to change them), Demon Helmet Quest etc.

And I will have to edit my first post. This project started just to make ORIGINAL EVOLUTIONS MAP using newest components. Map was almost unchanged (just bug fixes). I WON'T EDIT THIS MAP. However I will implement quests such as Demon Oak or Inquisition. Still, it's Evolutions!

Yea! waiting for new version with more quests.

I have seen it on server:
Code:
You read: Tribute to Xidaozu.
:)

beleive it or not there was a time before TFS...

good idea but you should use 0.2 instead

beleive it or not there was a time before TFS...

good idea but you should use 0.2 instead

+1

0.2 would really be great for this project.
It's easier to work with, just...simply easier :p

And I've thought to myself sometimes when I've worked with RMP,
"damn, this is tough, but imagine how it would be with 0.3".

Cuz some stuff is easier with 0.2, some are not, but I sure recommend it.

/Limannen

Yeah, now 0.2 is much better if you want to make stable server. 0.3 is rather for fun because of much more features, so it isn't so hard to go deeper in 0.3 files.

I'm not to "sticked", hah, nor a "cool boy". And I've played many evolutions servers with high exp and many different maps, and I don't know shit about them if I haven't played "quas" ?

And if you find "quas" server rather more special than the RMP which me, Cykotitan and Shadows has busted our asses of to make perfect...then I gotta check his server out.

At least don't judge the RMP v0.8, wait for v0.9 before you make judgements, because that is the most important and biggest one we've ever made.
/Limannen

1st of all, I am not comparing your project to Quas's evo server, from where did you get that? Real map and evolution are are totally different things. One is more based on imagination, creativity , but other one, on copying things as it is.
2nd - You flamed server of a guy even not knowing him and his server. Who cares how much evo servers u have played before? That doesnt matter. How can you say that one is better than other if you dont check them both...

"Has there ever existed Evolution engine?"

Erhm, I take that as in you are pretty new ?

I don't think you should say that I don't know shit about evolutions servers when you didn't know that Evolutions 7.92 XML, by Xidazou (name w/e) and that server was pretty damn popular back then.

/Limannen
I dont know if I am new, started learning ots like 8-9 months before, so I don't see any reason why I should know it and I am happy about things I already know and goals I have accomplished though I know I suck at lot of things, but its just a hobby and I am not taking it too serious. And once again, I am not saying that u dont know anything about evo maps and idc. I am saying that u flamed a guy not knowing anything about him :eek:

I bet you don't have, Demon Oak/DHQ , this will :D

/Limannen
This quote explains a lot about you. LOL...
However, I wont spend more time nor continue this useless conversation, so it would be nice if u would grow up and be nicer others in future. cya xd

Guys, chill ^^,

Many people love Evolutions, many doesn't, but others doesn't really know what's it :D

1st of all, I am not comparing your project to Quas's evo server, from where did you get that? Real map and evolution are are totally different things. One is more based on imagination, creativity , but other one, on copying things as it is.
2nd - You flamed server of a guy even not knowing him and his server. Who cares how much evo servers u have played before? That doesnt matter. How can you say that one is better than other if you dont check them both...

I dont know if I am new, started learning ots like 8-9 months before, so I don't see any reason why I should know it and I am happy about things I already know and goals I have accomplished though I know I suck at lot of things, but its just a hobby and I am not taking it too serious. And once again, I am not saying that u dont know anything about evo maps and idc. I am saying that u flamed a guy not knowing anything about him :eek:

This quote explains a lot about you. LOL...
However, I wont spend more time nor continue this useless conversation, so it would be nice if u would grow up and be nicer others in future. cya xd

I didn't flame, omg.

And no, you didn't compare Quas server to the RMP, but you did say it wasn't any special with the RMP, now...my question is, what is SO SPECIAL with Quas then?

Also, did I say you didn't have goals, accomplishments and that you are a noob?

No, I didn't...I asked if you were new, cuz you didn't know that a Evolutions engine existed.

You gotta learn what the words mean, ever read a book?

"I bet you don't have, Demon Oak/DHQ , this will :D"

As you can see by the smile face at the end, I didn't mean any bad about it.
I just "bet", I guessed that he didn't have it, and that this project is cool that it's in development, quests like Demon Oak and DHQ will be added and such, I was trying to appeal him to use this distro.

You get me all wrong Richux...mean nothing bad about anything.
Why do you even bother starting a useless conversation then?
It's so ridiculous.

/Limannen

Guys, chill ^^,

Many people love Evolutions, many doesn't, but others doesn't really know what's it :D

Exactly, some likes it, some doesn't.

The one that doesn't...don't even bother posting here then.

I like this project, I hope it goes far and I wish you good luck, Hermes.

/Limannen

Back