• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] [v0.8] The Evolutions Never Die project.

@Aragornik
Download the latest Remere's Map Editor 1.1.10.

@Dalale
Sorry, I'm not using any AAC webpages..

@topic
Well, as TFS was patched to 0.3.6pl1, I will be preparing next version of The END distribution. However I won't release it soon, because I have to do some stuff from TODO list. Also, I will be preparing for first release candidate. v1.0 is near :D

If found a bug.
I can create a account (sqlite) and I can log in,but if I want to make a character on my account it says:Invalid account number or password.
how can I fix that?

why cant i open theforgotenserver.exe??
not show me the sword of thefor..exe ¿why?
who can help me?

srry i not speak english :p

@To those who is having problems with database etc. - check if everything is set correctly. Server had been tested before release. But if you think that you found a bug concerned with entire engine - report it to TFS developers.

I don't have a problem with the database, but actually I have one with the map. It says "unsupported client version! (8)".
Anyone know what to do? ;)

STEP 1

Check server configuration

Warning: Error parsing C:/Users/Dalale/Desktop/EvoOt/config.lua on line 17 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 154
File config.lua loaded from C:/Users/Dalale/Desktop/EvoOt/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

I dont know whats wrong i downloaded this acc manager
http://otland.net/f118/gesior-account-maker-forgotten-server-0-3-6-a-60228/

and i have change the Db pass etc

-- Database
-- NOTE: sqlFile is used only by sqlite database, and sqlKeepAlive by mysql database.
-- To disable sqlKeepAlive such as mysqlReadTimeout use 0 value.
sqlType = "mysql"
sqlHost = "localhost"
sqlPort = 3306
sqlUser = "root"
sqlPass = "xxx"
sqlDatabase = "evomap"
sqlFile = "forgottenserver.s3db"
sqlKeepAlive = 0
mysqlReadTimeout = 10
mysqlWriteTimeout = 10
encryptionType = "plain"

Sorry for duble

how do you download it i click the link to download and the box to open or save pops up so i click open then it brings me back to the site speedy share and the box pops up again, the box which says open or save and it just keeps doing this over and over again please help i love evolutions map

Probably the most newbish question ever, but last time i hosted server there was still XML files now Mysql and SQl changed all of it, what type is this one? Mysql, Sql? Where can i see that so i won't need to ask everyone who didn't include that info in? :D

I dont know if i have done something wrong but i can only make 1 char per account. When i try to make 1 more and choose to login on Account manager it says that password or account name is invalid :S Also there are no npc's on the map. And now my last question: Whats the command for buying houses?

Back