• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Armonia remastered unfinished

experienced

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
no spawns no quests no exps

fZwkeYd.jpg

world.rar

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
i love the armonia map, do you want to start a project with me? Im all from a hoster 2 a you name it! I dont have time for all the work myself for a running server. Nice project

i love the armonia map, do you want to start a project with me? Im all from a hoster 2 a you name it! I dont have time for all the work myself for a running server. Nice project
No I quit mapping Armonia I'm bored and I don't have time

If you have the data pack, can u please upload it? :D
No just map

If you active and 2 years later you want it too . send me a massage . i want to work on armonia

Yes i have a Armonia server "finished". "finished"-the main system works perfectly. But i have made my work for a 8.6 client.

Back