• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Evolutions Map - Epic edit by Summ

Nice map, Thanks for sharing!

A little question, the sparks with aids... What are supposed to do?

For real?

Archive is Encrypted or Password Protected
The file you attempted to download is an archive that is encrypted or password protected. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of encrypted or password protected archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer encrypted and secured files, we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is encrypted or password protected. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of encrypted or password protected archives and the limit for this file has been reached.

On the temple there is a "something sparkling" with an antion id (102). And in trainers there is on top of food (135)... So I belive that you had a script for infinite food on them, right?

Was a script which automatically sells the item below the sparkles (food).
The one in temple is for healing.

Was a script which automatically sells the item below the sparkles (food).
The one in temple is for healing.

Thanks! but I have this problem when I open the server:
4800aed8e9

But the map don't even have those locations o_O

@Edit: Im' having problems with the tp_sys.lua...
attempt to perform arithmetic on global '__storage' <a nil value>

Last edited:
Well if I wanted to release all the hard script work I would have done so.
You can just remove it or use a blank callback as you don't know what the system does anyway.

Downloaded to check how does it looks like and it sucks(only 3 caves are worth to copy, you probably didn't made them),
you're using some caves without permissions of their authors(eg. grim reapers cave with dragon lords),
you are also bitching for these reps, therefore no rep for u(unless you reupload it with scripts).

I am awfully sorry, that I released a great evo map.

I am not using any map without permission, because they got released beforehand or are made by me.
Just tell me which 3 caves you like.
I got no reason to give you any script just because you enter here and try to flame me xD

Last edited:
Zbizu im not sure what are you talking about but the map i saw was well mapped and every detail was taken care of, and a really good edit of enigma.

also the copied parts are already used in almost every evo server

Asfar i thought, if parts are released it means you got premission to use it.

I wouldn't if you wasn't reputation w***e that much. And don't tell me what to do.

@areas you asked
They were released without permissions of their authors(such as ek uploaded by one guy from team without permission of other mappers)
I like copied ones(I've opened it without spawn therefore Idk what spawns there), some of them looks nice to extend actual caves(fits with style, etc). I'm pretty sure they aren't yours.

Zbizu im not sure what are you talking about but the map i saw was well mapped and every detail was taken care of, and a really good edit of enigma.

also the copied parts are already used in almost every evo server
yeah, especially desert, haha
here are some awesome perfectly detailed pieces from that map:
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/1222/25429291.png

Well that is not my fault if someone pieces get released here, it is not like there was a sign saying "Do not copy this, author does not want you too".

@bad pieces:
First is done by Marco an apprentice mapper back then.
Then an empty desert, who would have thought that.
Mystic Island (blank), got no clue where you found that as it was not used.
and finally a test arena for CTF xD (There is space for like 3 players)

Awesome map m8. Got some great pieces in here. They will go to good use in Etherbank. :] I'm sure my players will enjoy

Thank you very much rep ++++

Back