• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Flammingvets Data Pack

Yo i need the Damagex rune scrip it dont work can u help me?

People please who can post it full just put on pls??

- - - Updated - - -

Please amiroslo post it full!

Anyone know where this is in the data file? cant find it and it bugs me cause my server is not flammingvets -.-
Welcome to Flammingvets, If you want to donate to us just write: !donate
Help Plzz :DDD Repp!

Forum > OpenTibia > Downloads > Data Packs > [8.6] Flammingvets Data Pack
Im only allowed to release the Datapack ...
I tried to include everything but I wasnt allowed

gj i just need some help i cant put on the website my port 80 is block i have a thompson router i live in europe if any1 had the same prob can you guys send me a private massage thx

go to data then talkactions open the folder and you will see talkactions again right click and open with what ever notpad or wordpad the ctrl f type !donate and erase it you will erase this only <talkaction words="!donate" script="!donate.lua"/> i hope it help you

- - - Updated - - -

i tryed not the prob

- - - Updated - - -

It can be your skype :)

i turn of my skype and still its closed :/

- - - Updated - - -

does any1 know where to find the script i tryed to find it but i cant any1 knows how to remove it plz help :/

the problem is there is no script thats doing a broadcast idk where could it be thats the problem

- - - Updated - - -

to remove the broadcast there is a npc donater and the script donater remove it thats all

Can someone send me the link of this without speedyshare? i don't have premium.... I realy need this one

Becouse i can't afford that datapack. They charge 700KR in swedish money, 70 dollars 50 euro. Thats to much for me

Back