• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Real Map + custom items.

Nekiro

Legendary OT User
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Today I share with you my old datapack, when I tried to make 8.6 custom ots. I discountinued this project so it's just laying on my HDD. Today I'm formatting every disc so I thought that I will upload it here.

Sadly i had virus that corrupted my "www" and "src" so its only datapack + some sprites + client.

It got some custom map places I guess. I used tfs 0.4 if I remember correctly.

To get .dat and .spr. You need to unpack client, I packed it with some free software so it should not be hard.

Enjoy and have fun.

Attachments

I did use custom map editor I think.

You need to check spr and dat signature and modify your RME.

To read the new signature, you can use "import" in your rme to import map, but probably the items will be fucked.

what website did you use ? Znote ACC? can u help me a bit trought teamviewer maybe ?;x

I did use custom map editor I think.

You need to check spr and dat signature and modify your RME.

To read the new signature, you can use "import" in your rme to import map, but probably the items will be fucked.
got this error : [22:48:54.006] > ERROR: Unable to load items (OTB)!

How to fix?

I just shared the datapack, I'm not providing any support for it, sorry.

I just shared the datapack, I'm not providing any support for it, sorry.
ye but i thought maybe u remember but ye, u were using engine tfs 0.4 ? Im using that one right now , but not sure how to fix the items. otb problem. gonna try to remove something and compile it. but if u can help in anywayyyyy would help im trying to make a 8.6 OT :D

Back