• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Repigera

Finally a map that you can actually use. All other serious custom maps are filled with details and the hunting grounds doesn't make sense, in them there's tons of floors and narrow pathways and other annoying stuff. This is simple and elegant, how maps are supposed to be.

Finally a map that you can actually use. All other serious custom maps are filled with details and the hunting grounds doesn't make sense, in them there's tons of floors and narrow pathways and other annoying stuff. This is simple and elegant, how maps are supposed to be.

I dissagree, maps should contain details else it doesn
t look realistic. It's like having a fully square house with 1 room only.

Haha in like every thread peoples talk about that there is no screens but if they do it here..... Go hang yoruself

I'm affraid Im unable to add the link to the first page. Since it contains too much merged pictures. However, the download link without premium is on page 2. Enjoy it fellas.

I really hate to say this,

But the download link isn't working anymore.

Back