• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] [RETRO] Tibia 8.6 with 7.x caracteristicas

aleexjogaleve

Reaction score
Hi, i'm here to present to you all an project made by me.

It's a christmans present, 'cause i think you'll tried to make something like this or tried to find it.

With this new style of servers RETRO, 7.x and also, i adapted an 8.6 server global full, now he has the most important caracteristicas of 7.x versions.

In 2 days the server got 130 players online with bugs and lag, if i didn't stop, i think it may have 200~ players.

RETRO TIBIA 8.6

Principais Características:
-> Without bless, only AOL.
-> Old Spells (mas pox, mas vis physical, mort hur etc)
-> Don't have TRAINERS.
-> Only Mainland, Edron, Darashia and Ankrahmun.
-> Rebuild citys to appear like old tibia.
-> Boats with old appearance.
-> Boats aren't protection zone.
-> You can travel pz locked
-> Addon System with items exchanged, NO ADDON DOLL SELLING.
-> Make runes without waste soul points.
-> The runes: SD, IH, UH, Explosion, Paralyze and MW [CAN NOT] be bought on NPCs.
-> Low rate, to make the game harder to play (start rate 9x)
-> Loot message dont apear, it's necessary to open the loot to know what's inside.
-> Old Sets (K set, Crown Set, MPA, G legs etc), dont have vocation restriction.
-> Burst arrows like 7.6 (based on magic level)

If it was good, why stopped the project?
-> We passed for some simple troubles, like DDoS and TFS with some bugs, making crashes and rollbacks. While fixing these bugs, i traveled for 4 days, and one of our programmers had access to the VPS and got all server, so he opened an copy using his name to get the credits of the work. It make me think and i decided to put it in OPEN SOURCE for everyone who have interest to open an server RETRO.
-> This travel i did, was to play soccer. And there, i won a schoolship to study and play soccer at Oklahoma (USA). 'cause of this, i won't have time to keep projects like this one.

Some Imagems

~ Seconds after official opening ~​

rUgJuFZ.png

~ Old Thais Depot and Old Thais Boat ~​

TWGFxrg.png

~ Server Map ~​

20Vvvq6.png

~ Old Exevo Gran Mas Vis ~​

DWUkx5V.png

~ Carlin Town with Old Appearance ~​

cjX7ml2.png

~ Who didn't see the difference, it's the CipSoft New Carlin \/ ~​

IakSBk8.png

~ Edron Reformulated to the Old Appearance ~​

BBFAU6N.png

~ Darashia with Old Appearance ~​

muF3h0N.png

~ And our UNIQUE custom cave on server ~​

NexoWvn.png

Downloads:
4shared: http://www.4shared.com/get/6VIEvsoxba/RetroServer.html
Scan: Anyone could do it for me?

YOU CAN USE THIS SERVER AND PUT THIS TOPIC EVERYWHERE YOU WANT, BUT PUT THE CREDITS !

Server made by Aleex.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
you have source for linux ? or link compatible for this data? and SQL?

Back