• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Simonevo.eu Full Datapack

Simon Here

不要直视陌生人的
Reaction score
I don;t had time to translate it well from Polish to English by myself, so enjoy traslated version by google.com..

As a topic, publish simonevo.eu datapack you that I made in 100% the same. Map on which it was based megaevo of 2012.
Why publish? I went to work with some loser who could not do anything while I was working on the date he even lifted a finger there, look only at hajs with sms and nothing more + some people trying to sell you the date unconscious beginners including me :)
Besides, it is not important at this time.

The rest Info:
Datapack was made under the 3884 trunk (tfs 0.4)
Map: 40 MB / 56 Free Expów / 56 Vip Expów / 30 quests
Upgrade System
Firestorm Event and more

Screenshots:

Temple
001-simon_wewprnw.png

Room + exp Quest Room
002-simon_wewprwa.png

Depo (Copy dp vestia.pl 1 edition)

003-simon_wewprap.png

Download :

https://mega.co.nz/#!JVUUyKjb!FzVPEMQEEijbUoLJz3l1o0wO7vWOwIyMfuOz6tdgapI

Scan :

https://www.virustotal.com/pl/file/...88df1b472530818b9658e514/analysis/1428551947/

Attachments

• EVO BY SIMON UPTADED.rar
    10.6 MB · Views: 618 · VirusTotal
  • simon_temple.png
    simon_temple.png
    229.1 KB · Views: 774 · VirusTotal
  • simon_questroom.png
    simon_questroom.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 738 · VirusTotal
  • simon_depo.png
    simon_depo.png
    474.3 KB · Views: 622 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
dude, downloads in "data pack" section should not contain any dll,exe file, just the data folder and mod folder if is the case, please reupload it for us :D

i can upload exe edite with player throw on player and mana and hp for precent % and max lvl 1.5 million and healing like rl :D

@heba can you upload 1 script example level 500 kill to level 300 and level 500 get exp from 300??
Pls..

this server not for 3884 trunk (tfs 0.4) this server for 0.3.6

Back