• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Star Legends Custom Map

Foaly

Reaction score
Hey, want to release a custom made map by me (60~ %) Rest are from otlands different Threats.
It's a low exp server whit some custom item and some script i find here on otland so enjoy and rep me if u like it!

All feed back are welcome, I am willing to learn!

Some Screen For You Guys & Girls:
(dead screenshots removed)

IN PORTENT INFORMATION: I have not done all parts of this map so credit to those how mapped the other parts, They did get rep for it!
I would also like to say that i am NOT a pro mapper in anyway, There will maybe be some small map bugs, The map are far from finished in my opinion, The datapack is totaly bug free in TheForgottenServer8.60V4

Attachments

• Star Legends datpack.rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 219 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks alot, :)
Do some one have feed back? how i can improve my mapping :)

look at me temple :(
scaled.php

That beques your remeres map editor don't have the same 8.6 item as data map,
Go to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Remere's Map Editor\data\860 and copy item.otb from your server to this place.

That should work for u my friend :)

ok thx :)
but when i logg in with account manger it come like create an acount and a character but when i try to fix a character it come like this
Account Manager: That name seems to contain invalid symbols, please choose another name.
is it bugged or what ?

Depends on how u write the name maybe Swedish letters like: Å,Ä & Ö Doesn't work, or u just typing it whit large letter in the middle of the name witch doesn't work.
let's say u want your name to be: titanium1 Then u need to wright it like this : Titanium1 whit big T in the beginning and the rest small, don't know if number works.

Use Search function for this kind of problem or support, it can be all from config to slamp vocation in phpmyadmin and maybe its something in uniserver.
Im not an expert on this kind of problem :p

Back