• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Tales of Heroes Data Pack

Delvire

°£°
Reaction score
Hello people!

I'm releasing the data pack from ToH (Tales of Heroes).
I am in the OT community since 2005, and worked solo in ToH since 2006 until 2011, so I can say that almost everything I learned about Open Tibia was applied into this server.

There's a lot of scripts. Some noobish, some great.
And there's a huge map, with also some noobish areas, some revamped and also of course some more recent works.

The last distro I used on it was a TFS Crying Damson 0.3.5.6, modified to support the 8.6 client (Maybee... it should support the 8.55 & 8.54 clients, I just can't remember)

Actually I just pass thru the forums to check the news, or some nice mapping works, while ToH "died" since 2011
In the correct hands, I'd say that this server may have some success!

Download Link:

ToH.rar

Pics:

2nuu0r9.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably yes, and maybe would work fine with any derivations from the TFS Crying Damson. You may only get in trouble if you try to run it in some TFS Mystic Spirit..

Back