• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60/8.00/7.72] Clean TFS 1.5 Downport

Status
Not open for further replies.
So good, I just have one problem with loading creatures and npcs, would be thankful if you could help me out :)

I cannot paste quote when otland is lagging. You have to grab monsters etc from other datapack. Check Realera 8.0.

So good, I just have one problem with loading creatures and npcs, would be thankful if you could help me out :)
ezrqA8H.png

in other words: you need to add monsters and npcs yourself, this is not a "complete download&run RL map server"

hello, impressive work :)
That's making me think about getting back to old-school OTSes. I just wanted to ask, do you guys use anything like Discord, Slack etc. for discussions, research, pair programming maybe?
Or every discussion should be done through comments and pull requests? As I got more than 10 years of retirement from Tibia, TFS, Opentibia, and C++ in general I need to catch up somewhere.

hello, impressive work :)
That's making me think about getting back to old-school OTSes. I just wanted to ask, do you guys use anything like Discord, Slack etc. for discussions, research, pair programming maybe?
Or every discussion should be done through comments and pull requests? As I got more than 10 years of retirement from Tibia, TFS, Opentibia, and C++ in general I need to catch up somewhere.
I didnt create any discord for these downgrades. I don't think there are people that would be interested in joining that, so I didn't even think about it. If there are people that would join I can create new server and add it to main post.

Last edited:
Hello,

Loving this downport for 7.72, it compiles fine.
But could anyone point me in the right direction where to find suitable datapacks that will work (mostly) with this release, along with a real map also?

I probably used wrong datafiles when I tried recently, I get no experience when killing creatures and I get some message saying "no loot due to low stamina". I am not afraid to modify files etc, just need a pointer on where to look for some decent datapacks that will work with this and 7.72 :)

Trying to go for as vanilla as possible.

Great work @Nekiro

Are you aware of the spell bug on 772? When u use spells like UE or exori against the walls it "breaks" it doesnt hit all sqms that it is supposed to do.

I tried to fix it but failed xD

I compiled on ubuntu server 20 the 8.6 downport version + included a datapack with Real map that works on the version after some fixes.
this is not a release, I posted this because some people were bashing this downport.. it works well and the server is stable...
connected using otclient8 and never run into problems/bugs
nice work nekiro and thanks for your work!

server files 8.6
Hello! i have a bug when i connect the tibia client 8.6 and I go out of secure zone my client crash.
Post automatically merged:

Hello! i have a bug when i connect the tibia client 8.6 and I go out of secure zone my client crash....
Has anyone had that same problem?

greetings!

Hello! i have a bug when i connect the tibia client 8.6 and I go out of secure zone my client crash.
Post automatically merged:

Hello! i have a bug when i connect the tibia client 8.6 and I go out of secure zone my client crash....
Has anyone had that same problem?

greetings!
Yeah probably after sync. I had to fix up some shits from upstream, it should be fine now.

Yeah probably after sync. I had to fix up some shits from upstream, it should be fine now.

Hello Nekiro, thanks you for the help, but there is still the bug, this is the tibia client 8.6 message for more details:

PlayerAppLin.cpp 837: exception ocurred, reason:
PlayerAppLin.cpp 938: exception ocurred, reason:
ti 1198 exception ocurred(Error code = 0), reason:
Control.cpp 1331: exception ocurred(Type = 104) (MainWindow = 155597584), reason:
Communication.cpp 1733 exception ocurred, reason:
Communication.cpp 1659 exception ocurred(xmin = 0)(ymin = 0), reason:
Communication.cpp 1638 exception ocurred(Type = 45823)(Old Type = 2524), reason:
Objects.cpp 280: exception ocurred(Type = 45823)(Flag = 10), reason:
Objects.cpp 277: assertion failed(Type = 45823)(ObjectProperties->hihg() = 11703), reason:
In(Type, ObjectProperties->low(),ObjectProperties->high())

This is the client message, greetings @Nekiro

Hello Nekiro, thanks you for the help, but there is still the bug, this is the tibia client 8.6 message for more details:

PlayerAppLin.cpp 837: exception ocurred, reason:
PlayerAppLin.cpp 938: exception ocurred, reason:
ti 1198 exception ocurred(Error code = 0), reason:
Control.cpp 1331: exception ocurred(Type = 104) (MainWindow = 155597584), reason:
Communication.cpp 1733 exception ocurred, reason:
Communication.cpp 1659 exception ocurred(xmin = 0)(ymin = 0), reason:
Communication.cpp 1638 exception ocurred(Type = 45823)(Old Type = 2524), reason:
Objects.cpp 280: exception ocurred(Type = 45823)(Flag = 10), reason:
Objects.cpp 277: assertion failed(Type = 45823)(ObjectProperties->hihg() = 11703), reason:
In(Type, ObjectProperties->low(),ObjectProperties->high())

This is the client message, greetings @Nekiro
This is wrong attributes debug, you are probably using wrong items.otb or wrong dat file or wrong map, in either way move your question to thread in support board. It's probably not even related to downgrade code.

This is wrong attributes debug, you are probably using wrong items.otb or wrong dat file or wrong map, in either way move your question to thread in support board. It's probably not even related to downgrade code.
I'm using the items.otb and map of this project x.x

Hi bro, I'm having a problem with the player's experience, it doesn't go up after going up 3 or 4 levels, why is it? If I deactivate the stamina, is it fixed? i am used 772

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back