• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Centera Evolution by Donio -> Doniio

Doniio

The REAL CENTERA creator
Reaction score
Hello guys!

I've decided to release centera.vapμs.net 8.60 datapack for free since im not even using it anymore.

At one point this was the only evolution server worth playing and the record says it all! The record was 425 players online!

It's one of the best of evo servers (it has balanced vocations, alot of quests, spawns and tons of scripts!)

The pack contains:

• data folder
  • mods folder

All without any bugs as far as I know, 1 year and 4 months of runing I think I'v coverd all the bugs :p

OTSERV: Keep in mind this pack only contains data folder and mods, no config or a tfs version, for it to work properly I think you need to use rev3777 (forgot all about these stuff but I think its rev 3777 :p)
rev 3777 is available from premiums board, read more about premium here: http://otland.net/f15/regarding-otland-premium-information-questions-79931/

Centera thread at OtLand: »[Germany] Centera - A Unique Evolution - 8.6x | PVP-E | War System | Great Map

Some random movies/pics of the server from wars etc:

[video=youtube;P5kyAzMijRc]

ibn1NU.png

ibjjzM.png

ibn8ms.png

idznH8.png

id3IS2.png

idzJF4.png

Download link: SPEEDYSHARE CENTERA

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a piece of nice server,i hope that someone hosts it ,P

images

jk, but why'd you stop hosting it?

After almost one and a half year I got bored to be honest, lack of time aswell. And I released this becouse of other random noobs was selling it and claiming its their work.

About donation items, I actually think they are still there if that is what you mean @ChikSa, or if you mean what the items are I think the items are located in second floor at tempel. (Not reachable ofc) :p

Horrible mapping. Everything is autoborder, just crap. This is why everybody hates Evolution. Just fucking noobs hosting it for earning money and nothing else.

I Like a little this map..

Btw @Seron.
Just analyze it.
Im downloading it and searching anything wrong.

Edit:

Hmm.. Looks like evolutions map edited.

First scan: 0% Virus...

Just about search if theres items hidden that players can take for free;)
Thx for the release.

@up I did that search and there should not be any hidden items.

@Seron Im giving it for free becouse other people who bought this server from me are now selling it for twice as much as they boiught it and claiming that they created it, so I decided to give it for free, that simple :)

@People who says its bad mapping, dont download it then :)

with tfs you used on it ? and what about sources ?

with tfs you used on it ? and what about sources ?
Check the first post ->
OTSERV: Keep in mind this pack only contains data folder and mods, no config or a tfs version, for it to work properly I think you need to use rev3777 (forgot all about these stuff but I think its rev 3777 :p)
rev 3777 is available from premiums board, read more about premium here: Regarding OtLand Premium - Information & Questions

Back