• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Centera Evolution by Donio -> Doniio

Ho, ho, ho.. I got it working with 4.0 rev3777 - Only problem was that "Save/clean" did repeat every second, but I removed that and now it works perfectly. (Just adding it in again later)
Big up Donio, one of the best Evolutions out there no doubt.

Ho, ho, ho.. I got it working with 4.0 rev3777 - Only problem was that "Save/clean" did repeat every second, but I removed that and now it works perfectly. (Just adding it in again later)
Big up Donio, one of the best Evolutions out there no doubt.
You don't need to replace it, just increse the save and clean interval in globalevents.xml.
Don't use white text, will be hard for those with white template to read.

You don't need to replace it, just increse the save and clean interval in globalevents.xml.
Don't use white text, will be hard for those with white template to read.
Oh, I see, thanks.
I didn't think of that with the white text, sorry mate.

I've been working on this server now for some days, I've been updating alot with new mapping. No offence but some of the mapping wasn't good enough to play on.
The server should be ONLINE in 2 days! I'll post the IP to you all in 2 days!

MOŻNA PROSIĆ O NOWY LINK DO DOWNLOADU BO TEN NA SPEEDY TRZEBA MIEC KONTO PREMIUM ;[[[

this was a legendary server, such experience!, today tough, if someone would start it, tibia community is lower, so it wont be as from 3 years

the server got alot of buggs like blessing / and the promoter, if the play dies they return to level 1 that is a big issue i fixed the promoter but the blesser wont work.

Back