• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Delyria by 5mok3 - Custom OT

A lot of 5mok3's server get's released now.

Does everyone have a grudge against him`? :huh:

Haha yeah poor 5mok3, all his servers seems to be uploaded here :p

But i think hes on vacation or something, he won't answer me either..

he answeres me all the time, but only because i work with him xD

saying true 5mok3 you are not helpfull for people who bought your items...

If you message him when hes online, its your fault that you don't message him at the respected times.

All of 5mok3's servers contain 0.4 content, they should be deleted right away.

even when he replys he says meyby that tfs meyby that idk . tells some bollshit and when just ignoring msgs. no offence but if he want get profit he must waste hes time to help for hes buyers...

Jaja I pity users like you lukamika1

Don't just blame everything on the third party, there's several ways to reach me.. from PM's to emails to a msn message or nudge..
I don't know about you but I am not 24/7 in front of a monitor, you address me as some customer service representative.. JAJA I'm not.. im simply fair enough to help buyers of my products with doubts and even problems they have related to my products or not.. And I have done it i have tons of happy customers and of course like any other thing.. cry babies like (lets not point at people or say names ^_^)

Learn to address people correctly, I don't owe you a response, don't get personal with me.. that proofs how immature many of you are.. Strictly business ;)

Jaja I pity users like you lukamika1

Don't just blame everything on the third party, there's several ways to reach me.. from PM's to emails to a msn message or nudge..
I don't know about you but I am not 24/7 in front of a monitor, you address me as some customer service representative.. JAJA I'm not.. im simply fair enough to help buyers of my products with doubts and even problems they have related to my products or not.. And I have done it i have tons of happy customers and of course like any other thing.. cry babies like (lets not point at people or say names ^_^)

Learn to address people correctly, I don't owe you a response, don't get personal with me.. that proofs how immature many of you are.. Strictly business ;)

You are not holy. If you missed either man and just take that shit.

Back