• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Euforia The Best Fun Real Map with events and systems and cities GENGIA etc

Wowww Such a big release i've change the moements /actions/talkactions spells and some others files to make it work with otx this release is awesome
why did you fucked thais im remapping it thanks for the release its a very complete server every functions works as rl and some minor are missing but isn't a big issue thanks thanks
uw5QE1b.png

Wowww Such a big release i've change the moements /actions/talkactions spells and some others files to make it work with otx this release is awesome
why did you fucked thais im remapping it thanks for the release its a very complete server every functions works as rl and some minor are missing but isn't a big issue thanks thanks
uw5QE1b.png
nice D:

when I turn on ots I don't have npc and how do I go in rme then I write failed load npc and houses will anyone help?

Usuń plik chłopaki.
I confirm the file in talkactions a72.lua allows the command to change the group id of players for u reputation and I don't have it anymore and for those who might want to work on it some more. Then I have news.

To load NPCs and Monsters in RME and the engine, change the name of the house.xml and spawn.xml files

On CaldeumMapa-house.xml respectively CaldeumMapa-spawn.xml

My friend wanted to quickly change the name of the map, but he didn't set it up, that's why I had this problem

Back