• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] FunEvo v2015 by Damon

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Heya there,
Currently getting rid of basicly all my OpenTibia related stuff I can still find.
Purchased (at vapus) & edited this one a long time ago.
Hosted it for a very short time and then just keept on fixing some stuff.
I don't even remember all the features but from what I remember there are a lot of nice scripts + VIP System there.

This package includes data+mods folder.
I decided to only upload the datapack+mods folder as my Antivirus was thinking the server.exe was corrupted.
Just compile one yourself^^

Screenshots:

29e8vp.png

m8gp3d.png

21mhmy0.png

2603bpc.png

3089tdz.png

2wqepo1.png

esvm0l.png

Attachments

• FunEvo-8_6-v2015.rar
    8.6 MB · Views: 1,565 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work man. Thanks a lot!

Hey could u at least upload the schema for it please? or which version is this 0.4? or which schema.sql can we use?

Nice work man. Thanks a lot!

Hey could u at least upload the schema for it please? or which version is this 0.4? or which schema.sql can we use?
I'm not quite sure if they are the correct ones but oughta be: http://***************/?dl=844cda66bf5c1dd832c2ea1689f46db3

"NPC Mission says: Ok, you can started "first mission"?

Anyways good job someone might find it useful, but I do not like 8.6.
This was the pack you helped me with once haha xD I did not fiy everything i think^^

Back