• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] ITEMS.OTB ITEMS.XML | Can someone post their items?

orvar999

Reaction score
I'm looking for a good 8.60 items.otb and items.xml where everything is working correctly. For example "glowing switch" is the real glowing switch and all the zao items have proper name and ID. I don't want the items to say ingame "please contact a gamemaster" or something like that.

So with these new items.otb and items.xml that I hopefully will get I want to be able to use them in my RME 8.60 and my cryingdamson 0.3.6 V8.2 (8.60) server.

Thanks in advance!

If you add the items.otb from your server in Remere or the one from Remere in your server, that should solve that problem. The reason for this is because items.otb gives ids to the items, so with a different items.otb, they can use different ids for items, so in Remere it can have different items then ingame with using a different items.otb in Remere then in your server.
If you have any problems with your server or Remere after doing this, post them.

If you add the items.otb from your server in Remere or the one from Remere in your server, that should solve that problem. The reason for this is because items.otb gives ids to the items, so with a different items.otb, they can use different ids for items, so in Remere it can have different items then ingame with using a different items.otb in Remere then in your server.
If you have any problems with your server or Remere after doing this, post them.

Okay thanks! :)

I have tested them both and neither of the items.otb nor items.xml I have, is supporting all items, example when I look at my map using RME I scroll through some items, mostly new ones to 8.6 like zao stuff and such, they don't have proper abilitys, like royal scale robe works but it does not give any magic level when putting on and such, also no level req on it, that I could prolly change easily myself but I there is a lot more other stuff also that is wrong.
So my idea would be to get my hands on a new items.otb and items.xml where everything is fixed, do you or someone else have it? please post them here or refer to them, greatly appreciated! :)

The items.otb that is added to Remere has those 8.6 items. What do you mean by the monsters? You can't use them on your server?

The items.otb that is added to Remere has those 8.6 items. What do you mean by the monsters? You can't use them on your server?
I can use the monsters, I have to add them in the monsters.xml. However, the loot and some zao places I got in my ot have items or tiles saying unknown object. Tried different items.xml but none worked successfuly. Just one recognized some items but not the tiles.

Do you get an error in your console or are the items missing names? If you can see them ingame, but they are just missing names, you can just add them in items.xml.

Back