• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Mundo map by vTune

vTune

KakelmästareN^
Reaction score
I hosted this project months ago and I will probably never use this map again so I thought I might aswell release it. Someone might want it as a base on their own map our just use it as it is. Feel free to do what every you want with it!

Here's some information about the map:

Type: Its an fullt custom map with tp's to hunt places and quests.
Towns: 2 towns. First is just an regular town and the second one is VIP town.
Houeses: 150+ houses AND DONATION CASTLES.
Hunt spawns: 50~
Exclusive: PvP arena. Small towns perfect for pk. VIP island and donation castles.

Pictures
uq6fs18.jpg

yo5Am1r.jpg

uAETuzw.jpg

7XhjEg3.jpg

1dkmeJ4.jpg

If this helped you I wouldn't mind some rep.

Attachments

• Mundo map by vTune.rar
    2.3 MB · Views: 118 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Just an few more details and i will start sing, great :)

no offence but it is like 5min work to get the same map

no offence but it is like 5min work to get the same map

For a good mapper it would go fast yes. Im just trying to make a better community AKA free. And it took me 1-2 months to finnish this :). But yea it goes atleast 50x slower since im not experienced.

For a good mapper it would go fast yes. Im just trying to make a better community AKA free. And it took me 1-2 months to finnish this :). But yea it goes atleast 50x slower since im not experienced.

Agree.

Stop flame it, he upload it for free to the community :)

for couple months ago i saw this server online with another ip. Forgot witch ip. But anyway i played on that server with this one map. And what i ment i was gonna change to 50% better than before. Asså de ja mena jag har spelat denna otn förut hade spelat denna me denna mappen så ska förbättra den nu 50% bättre än förut.

for couple months ago i saw this server online with another ip. Forgot witch ip. But anyway i played on that server with this one map. And what i ment i was gonna change to 50% better than before. Asså de ja mena jag har spelat denna otn förut hade spelat denna me denna mappen så ska förbättra den nu 50% bättre än förut.

yea probably mundo.hopto.org since it's my map and my server :p. And as I said you can just use parts of it or w/e do as you like. I dont really care since I have no use of this map anymore.

Send data pack of monster or whole data pack

The monsterpack is just original 8.6 tibia monster can be downloaded simple here on otland, and I dont want to release the rest of the data package.

bump

bumpiododoi

downloaded it, didnt realy like it :/

Ok :) Any feedback? :)

up to the top

To the top

Its REALLY bad mapped, thats all i can say. but still thanks for sharing it

Yea I know :)

But as I stated earlier it could be usefull for someone for something :p

bump

bump

to the top