• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Noobwar.eu datapack (ALL editions)

Do you liked the server?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

danipopeye

Reaction score
Hi OTLanders,

As the title says, I come with the datapack of the server called Noobwar, yes, the Noobwar.eu. Many know this server, has long been making new versions but it will never make anymore now. Those who do not know the server, look at the whole post, it can be interesting.

Before continuing I will say that the server does not have obtained illegally, I bought it for 40 EURO because it has given me so many good times I looked in need for it, but since I will not open I share with you all.

What is this server?

Noobwar it's a WAR/PVP-E server of low levels with a map fully customized with training area, quests, hunting areas and many more. You don't lose skills when you die!

General information

New players will start at level 13 with:
  • Noob equipment
  • Some skills (depends of vocation)

Rates:
  • Exp 0.25x
  • PvP exp 7x
  • Skills 45x
  • MLvL 10x
  • Loot 0.1x
This rates will be good but u can change it as u like.

BALANCED VOCATIONS!

Screenshots

The map
2nqwnjt.png

Temple +1
2eokt35.png

North Temple
1zxpee0.png

Free Trainers
25ji687.png

People can atk u in free trainers, you must be VIP to access a safe training place :)

Dream Quest
8vu1bo.png

This is the bp of holding quest of the server :D

The innovative Eggs System
2zp737p.png

For every frag you get a marijuana leaf, collect as much as possible and change it in Rasta NPC for exp or sell marijuanas for gold and make addons!

A cold place :p
4ik3f4.png

This is also the strong mana and health potions quest..

Donator Items
2ypd6w9.png

This is some of the donator items.. there are alot more :eek:

25540pk.png

VIP Area
51q90n.png

Do you liked it? This is only a part of the server, you can download it in the following links...

ATTENTION! When you download the files you will see a lot of datapacks, different maps, etc... This is because I give all editions, from 1 to... I don't know, there was many editions :p
I tested the server and it works but u must do it correctly, u need a good .exe, dlls, etc... You can explore in all folders and see all maps, and do what u want!! I say this because some people will comment things like "dont work"...

Noobwar data git.rar
MediaFire
Scan VirusTotal

Stara 2010
MediaFire

Scan VirusTotal - (Not available)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some bugs. Did you have database ? First items not working i have on new character only bp...Frags.lua in creaturescripts dont working.My gg : 4677354

I have some bugs. Did you have database ? First items not working i have on new character only bp...Frags.lua in creaturescripts dont working.My gg : 4677354

I don't have the db, this is a datapacks forum, so I posted only the datapack, like I said on the post ALL WORKS if u get the correct distro, etc... I tested some things and it works (first items too)... I recommend to use TFS 0.4 REV3884.

I don't have the db, this is a datapacks forum, so I posted only the datapack, like I said on the post ALL WORKS if u get the correct distro, etc... I tested some things and it works (first items too)... I recommend to use TFS 0.4 REV3884.
Ok.You tested on linux?

Back