• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Noobwar.eu datapack (ALL editions)

Do you liked the server?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello Bro
I was some bugs in the skull system does not work
and I put frags by look
nice ot :D
24w7fcy.jpg

a shame to be 8.6 :/
i love 10.78

You need to edit the source code to disable every part of the code related to the Real Skull System.

the my tfs are already edited for hardcore with skulls deaths, but the scripts ot were with errors skull system. already solved :)

Lmao I've already had this server up for like 2-3 months. atm it's in beta (didn't have cash for dedi or advertisement) will start on friday 17th of june 18:00 (GMT+2) have ur eyes open on otservlist

My slightly edited version of noobwar starts tomorrow.
Hope to see some old players online (yo mervin ;))
Do a countdown on otservlist and i will join.
Countdown on otservlist just for u

if anyone can help or give me tutorial how to run this shit , i can host it for years i got the money too :p add my skype ---greydarkness

if anyone can help or give me tutorial how to run this shit , i can host it for years i got the money too :p add my skype ---greydarkness
It's best if you don't waste your time. The map is too big & pretty much everything is unbalanced.
You'd have to be lucky to have more than 5 players after a week after launch with this serv.

Back