• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] OTServ (0.6.3) r.6052

sorry for double post!
it says "Server requires client 8.61." When i try to log onto my server, I got 8.61 installed and 8.61 OtLand IP Changer installed

Why is this error?

Hey, only one small problem. My monitor is a 42 inch tv, and I have the memory issue where it tells me I need to switch to 64bit but I havn't the slightest idea how to compile. I cant switch screen resolution either, only can be on high color 16 bit, or true color 32 bit.

Thanks, Supernoob.

Hey, only one small problem. My monitor is a 42 inch tv, and I have the memory issue where it tells me I need to switch to 64bit but I havn't the slightest idea how to compile. I cant switch screen resolution either, only can be on high color 16 bit, or true color 32 bit.

Thanks, Supernoob.

What monitor does have to do with memory issue ? You should lower your map weight.

I have no idea lol, thought it just wasnt compatiable with my tv screen. How should i lower map weight, trim earth and water down?

??

plis man i cant open the map it tells me when i open the mapp we can could not locat tibia.date or tibia.spr ??:$

What monitor does have to do with memory issue ? You should lower your map weight.

I cut out as much water and earth I could find, and now when I load server it does load better, but I still get the memory error, just further along now. So it is loading more then last time i posted.
If I increase the RAM of my PC will it load the entire server?

I cut out a majority of the map only leaving the basic islands i wanted to use, down to 72MB or so. But now my NPCs are all gone, is this because i deleated the other ones from other island and npw the npc folde ris corrupt? lol I know nothing.
Also, am I using the wrong .spr file, because the square u stand in front of the depot that tells how many items you have, is a pillar. Also Zao was all cluster fucked and not even close to being walkable because the .spr images were all crazy mixed up.

I cut out a majority of the map only leaving the basic islands i wanted to use, down to 72MB or so. But now my NPCs are all gone, is this because i deleated the other ones from other island and npw the npc folde ris corrupt? lol I know nothing.
Also, am I using the wrong .spr file, because the square u stand in front of the depot that tells how many items you have, is a pillar. Also Zao was all cluster fucked and not even close to being walkable because the .spr images were all crazy mixed up.
it's because you had mapped it with wrong (old) items.otb.

Have any acc websites you could recommend for this server?
Regards Anteyz

Back