• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] OTServ (0.6.3) r.6052

There's a glitch in this server.
Say you attack a monster that's standing still, if you walk your character around him while attacking him you will attack faster. A LOT faster!
I kind of like it, adds a new dynamic to Tibia.. But, it's still a glitch :)

There's a glitch in this server.
Say you attack a monster that's standing still, if you walk your character around him while attacking him you will attack faster. A LOT faster!
I kind of like it, adds a new dynamic to Tibia.. But, it's still a glitch :)
I really doubt that could you make a movie ?

I don't understand this fking database shit in this config.lua................... -.-

Right everything is working fine for me, except the commands?

The administrator account (tibia/tibia) the admin in there doesn't do commands, and i also noticed that theres no commands.xml in the download file? how can i put them in ? :(

This Version will stop randoms crash? i'm using.
The Forgotten Server Version 4.0_SVN
Compiled with GNU C++ 3.4.5 (ningw special at )
a Server developed by ELF , Talaturem , Stian , Slawkens, KacZooh And Kornholijo.

I really doubt that could you make a movie ?

Its true, i can confim it on both TFS and OTserv, I've used that on my war server before when items had 100 ms attackspeed
its very very powerful if you got utani gran hur :3

I heard Remere is busy with university or smthing so he isn't developing anymore for now =((.
BRB
Bring Remere Back!

cant u use gesior whit this?
its say: Check server configuration
File config.lua loaded from G:/OTServ 8.60 r.6052/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

cant u use gesior whit this?
its say: Check server configuration
File config.lua loaded from G:/OTServ 8.60 r.6052/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.
yes you can but you have to know what you are doing and it seems that you do not . You won't make it work with automatic account creator of gesior.

Mediafire seems to be down just be patient it will come back online I think...

Data/Items/Items Otb/ File Error,Please DO you Know how to Fix it,But i dont Wanna Change my ITem's Xml,or Otb

it's false positive scan TFS you will find same false-positive or even more detected on TFS.

Back