• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] [TFS 1.2] -[Real Map full] with mount & market system

is the market from here working? can somebody confirm? i tried to adapt the code to use it in my tfs 1.5 everything seems to work but can't create offer to buy an armor for example, it seems to be working but no offer is created if i reclick in create offer i get message that i must wait 19 seconds to create an offer
can somebody help me please?

also i wonder if you could give me an script that extract items from my items.xml file that would create a table like this one local function parseMarketEnter(protocol, msg) local items = {[0]={id=1781,ca - Pastebin.com (https://pastebin.com/seEHwK8A) so it will separate items by categories

edit: tested the server and when i try to create an offer it says i cannot make more offers

Last edited:
Would it be possible to implement some type of ingame shop on this server?

cool release

how do i use this spr/dat items.otb with my own otc? and server some feature that need to enable in otc? i use tfs 8.6 - 1.5
8.6 globl datapack taken from 8.0 it has zao yalahar and such
edit: Cool im using spr/dat items.otb with my 8.6 no problems at all

would like to add market system i already have added mount system can somebody give me the commits please?
View attachment 81071

View attachment 81072
When i try to edit tiems.otb i get this

can you share your item editor pls?
changed version to 62 still the same problem

edit nvm problem solved
View attachment 81073
u can share colored buttons?

Last edited:
Hi, just out of curiosity.

Is it like swapping:
items.xml
weapons.xml
movements.xml

items.otbm

And in CIP client dat and spr.

Then I will be able to use the new graphics and items?

Hi, just out of curiosity.

Is it like swapping:
items.xml
weapons.xml
movements.xml

items.otbm

And in CIP client dat and spr.

Then I will be able to use the new graphics and items?

If you use OTC then mostly like yes
It can maybe bug

I would like a website that works with the server, especially in the online shop, item delivery, mounts, could you help me?

Grettings to the community,
Only because strangely my name was already in the Definitions, so I have an idea where they got the sources from.

i've submitted the initial pull request, introducing extra features (latest from otcv8) and adding the support for Wings, Auras, and Shaders, ensuring their persistence during login/logout.

72737-32ca9060d0a9d6c0fafff4071e3e1e65.data

Hello, is there no function to add the shaders to the players through an actionsscript?

Hello, adventurers!

Link:
Github Server
Link: Github OtClient
(The protocol of these sources is 8.60 with 8.0 features on the server.)

Welcome to global with features 8.0, compatible with client 8.60 and items from tibia 12 and 13, an exhilarating journey that offers the perfect blend of tradition and innovation in the Tibia universe. Based on the Global 8.0 version, this server presents a unique experience, combining classic elements with novelties from versions 12 and 13 of the game so you can add endless updates with new maps and new creatures to your liking.

~~Key Features~~

Compatible with client 8.60 Login: offering stability and compatibility to explore all the incredible features.
Customized Items: Be amazed by a wide variety of customized items, adding a new dimension to your adventure.
Market System: Experience the convenience of our Market System, quick way to buy and sell items among players, fostering the in-game economy.
107 Outfits and 197 Mounts: Choose from a vast range of 107 outfits to customize your character's appearance, along with access to 197 mounts to explore the world in a unique and impressive way.

» All 8.0 Quests/missions/tasks/questlong/access.
» Every island: Port hope, Liberty Bay, Rookgaard & Svargrond.
» Balanced vocations, spell damages from 8.0/7.6 has been slightly tweaked in order to enhance this.
» All of the raids that existed back in the days are of course here.
» Raid System creatures will execute a raid on a nearby town or city.
» Addons can be obtain as real tibia. Through making missions and collect the items! Other features!
» All monsters balanced.
» Quest spike sword add in Rookgaard!

What do you need to know? the server is being made available for free download and is in its second version v2.1 then it has bugs, for example you need to finish configuring the market system. Considering that I am developing my knowledge and studying programming.
Feel free if you want to make donations to my paypal, send me a private message, I whenever I can update the server on github. You can send a commit that I will review and accept.
(You can use fonts on an 8.60 server, for example in your Baiak project)

Link: Github Server

Link: Github OtClient

You have oldclient ?

Back