• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] [TFS 1.2] -[Real Map full] with mount & market system

I'm wondering how to edit it to change the attack speed and the speed of bodies disappearing.??

I'm wondering how to edit it to change the attack speed and the speed of bodies disappearing.??
it can only be in the sources, I'm working on other projects and I haven't had time to update and find a solution yet, these sources were not modified by me but by NvSo for a baiak project and not for a global one, so we will have to make some modifications so that it fits into the global and also remove some functions that are useless for this project as NvSo said above.
Post automatically merged:

Would it be possible to implement some type of ingame shop on this server?
Yes, everything is possible

Can you create or upload the GL version?
Just put a gl version in the folder, it should work.

I would like a website that works with the server, especially in the online shop, item delivery, mounts, could you help me?
znote or gesior will work, just configure

Hello, is there no function to add the shaders to the players through an actionsscript?
It is possible to add it through a commit

You have oldclient ?
Yes, I have the old client, but I didn't post it because it has sprite conflicts and then a lot of debugs happen, you need to adjust a variety of items in the item.otb file unless you use another map, so I suggest that I use the otc because is stable.

Last edited:
the server was prepared on Windows, so if you use Linux you will have to change the case of the paths to scripts, monsters, etc. :D otherwise everything is fine

Im not sure if you prank us
sorry man i been away from servers since 8.0 i just returned and trying to setup a server to play with my brother and i cannot manage to make the database show me everything non encrypted, passwords shows as SDAad9ssd98dsa you know, and i been trying to get in with acc manager or is it with website?
edit: i'm just super super outdated:(

sorry man i been away from servers since 8.0 i just returned and trying to setup a server to play with my brother and i cannot manage to make the database show me everything non encrypted, passwords shows as SDAad9ssd98dsa you know, and i been trying to get in with acc manager or is it with website?
The passwords are encrypted in SHA1. To decrypt, see...
Online SHA1 Encryption and Decryption (https://md5decrypt.net/en/Sha1/)

Download XAMPP (https://www.apachefriends.org/download.html) download and install xampp: Download XAMPP (https://www.apachefriends.org/download.html)
once it's installed go to C:/xampp. there will be a a folder called htdocs, rename is like htdocs-original or whatever you want.
now go to your webbrowser and paste this http://127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin
press on new choose the name and press create.
there will be a new database then drag global3.sql to you new database, after that download this GitHub - Znote/ZnoteAAC: Developement repository for the Znote AAC project. A website portal to represent and manage your Open Tibia server. (https://github.com/Znote/ZnoteAAC/)
rename znoteacc folder to htdcos and place it inside your xampp folder previously installed in C:/xampp
now inside htdocs folder search for config.php
Lua:
    // phpmyadmin username for OT server: (DONT USE "root" if you are hosting to public).
    $config['sqlUser'] = 'root';

// phpmyadmin password for OT server:
    $config['sqlPassword'] = '';

// The database name to connect to. (This is usually same as username).
    $config['sqlDatabase'] = 'tfs-8.6'; <<< here should be your database name, same as in your config.lua file from your server datapack

now go to your web browser again and paste this ocne again paste this http://127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin
click on your database and execute these tables
that's it. now you have a website, also if you still want an accounts manager i guess this is working

hwo to fix this error in console?
Lua:
[Warning - Items::parseItemNode] Duplicate item with id: 35550
removed this from game
Code:
<!-- <item id="35550" article="a" name="sandtimer"/> -->
but ingame it looks like this:
19:18 You see an item of type 35550.
Item ID: 35550
Position: 32573, 32123, 7

there's no other item with that id

Last edited:
Ólá! Alguém resolveu o problema com os cadáveres?
Hello! Has anyone managed to solve the problem with the corpses?

Attachments

Olá, cara, eu fiz todas as etapas de sua maneira de fazê-lo funcionar e funciona bem ... bem, eu sei que errei em algum lugar porque não consigo fazer com que meus jogadores mantenham seus dados / posição. cada relog me coloca de volta no templo totalmente reiniciado, meu erro no console é este >> toda vez que alguém relogia
erro de tabela db

I need a map editor of the correct server version. I tried to open with everything possible but I was unsuccessful

The database structure for this version of TFS is not supported by any of the popular ACC websites, from Gesior to Znote they all complain that the player skills are now in a new sub field called player_skills which doesnt exsist in this Table.

You can try 0_1 /2/3 1.0 1.2 but none of them seem to want to move the table to the players,

The only way to make it work is to manually start editing the PHP to if anyone does find out the exact match for this table structure let the people know, I only found one old version of Gesior thats semi compatible with XAMPP and 7.7 RealOTS compiled in TFS 1.2

ACC websites, from Gesior to Znote
I downloaded the TFS version that Shiris Undrin posted and tested it with the latest Znote version 2.0. Everything is working fine, okay, I even tested it with the official Gesior and it's working perfectly. I'm also using XAMPP 7.4.29, and I haven't encountered any issues. It's running smoothly.

Back