• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Thais War with PvP bots

I've successfully installed the acc maker you provided (no errors) and I can create accounts and characters without any problems occurring, but the Account Manager does not work, I can login into the Account Manager but when I'm finishing creating the character it says ("Your character couldn't be created, please try again."). Is anyone out here besides me having this problem? I would appreciate any help with this (since my modem won't let me effectively open port 80);
Any idea?

I've successfully installed the acc maker you provided (no errors) and I can create accounts and characters without any problems occurring, but the Account Manager does not work, I can login into the Account Manager but when I'm finishing creating the character it says ("Your character couldn't be created, please try again."). Is anyone out here besides me having this problem? I would appreciate any help with this (since my modem won't let me effectively open port 80);
Any idea?
It was designed to work with WWW.

Oh, so that means the account manager not working was an intended feature? (I can get the website working on localhost btw.)

Oh, so that means the account manager not working was an intended feature? (I can get the website working on localhost btw.)
Database structure is changed for war server. In-game acc. maker is not updated to work with it.

Database structure is changed for war server. In-game acc. maker is not updated to work with it.

gesior bro, how add bots on my server? whats archives need move to my ot? please :)

I'm interested in taking your bot codes and translating them into 7.4 style codes.. Do I have your permission m8? :)

I'm interested in taking your bot codes and translating them into 7.4 style codes.. Do I have your permission m8? :)
Cant edit posts x.x // also are your codes strictly LUA or did you add sources as well? Could you possibly provide a list of where code was added to implent the bots? luascript.cpp/

also what this guy said @thatmichaelguy this thread has too little attention for how cool the release is :D gj
Nice release Gesior
Why your server got little attention is beyond me

Good work as always

Cant edit posts x.x // also are your codes strictly LUA or did you add sources as well? Could you possibly provide a list of where code was added to implent the bots? luascript.cpp/

also what this guy said @thatmichaelguy this thread has too little attention for how cool the release is :D gj
Most important function is 'walk to' from NPC code [add access to it from LUA], so I can tell engine to find 'way to pos x,y,z'. Other important thing is function that 'login players' from LUA, because I wanted bots in whoisonline and highscores, so I had to make them players.

Most important function is 'walk to' from NPC code [add access to it from LUA], so I can tell engine to find 'way to pos x,y,z'. Other important thing is function that 'login players' from LUA, because I wanted bots in whoisonline and highscores, so I had to make them players.

can you make 1 tutorial only how to put bots in ur server + what u need to config?

I already fixed the account manager thing, i created new chars in sqlite with new equipment, and delete some scripts that needed WWW stuff. Gesior do i have persmission to post the .exe with the account manager ?.
And also, can u explain how does the rutes function works ?

I already fixed the account manager thing, i created new chars in sqlite with new equipment, and delete some scripts that needed WWW stuff. Gesior do i have persmission to post the .exe with the account manager ?.
And also, can u explain how does the rutes function works ?
Post whatever you want, with or without notification that it contains part of my code.
how much cost for add bots?
I don't have time to make it. I don't know anyone who could install bots on your server.

will the bots use magic walls after a while if players try to learn it?

how do i make a acc because i have it up on my phpmyadmin but cant log into the server lol and acc manager doesnt work so..

Back