• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Thais War with PvP bots

Can you update a version without the web page? with just s3db data files

Therese nothing wrong with my pc, it seems that it downloads but at the end it fails to complete the download. Can someone upload on this server on MEGAsync?
Sure, this one is from my pc while I tested it before, I think it has exe too , its 0.4 but you can delete it if you dont need it
MEGA

@Gesior.pl
Could those bots be used to make AI Hero's in the games? make them behave like normal players? As typically go @ certain hour to exp on certain mobs?

@Gesior.pl
Could those bots be used to make AI Hero's in the games? make them behave like normal players? As typically go @ certain hour to exp on certain mobs?

That would be out of this world, having AI running around and hunting, maybe interact with players, too advanced!

when i change local keepOnline = 120 i have max 100 player wtf
There is a list of players in some file and these players are also in database. You need to add more players in database and add them to list of players which will be used by bot system.

UPDATED SOURCES
Updated sources in .zip and in view (Jerzy Skalski AKA 'Gesior' files (http://skalski.at/files/?dir=files/thaiswar860_with_bots/)). Now it compiles without any warnings on Debian 9.

Can some admin add .zip I added in this post to first post?

Attachments

• thaiswar_860_bots_working.zip
    8 MB · Views: 44 · VirusTotal
@Gesior.pl
You should not given this up, is it even possible to have the bots roaming around and killing monsters and getting levels?
I mean, imagine having these as AI running around and levling in poh :D

Back