• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Tomek Chleje Mapping ;d

Yes it is so unplayable so terrible so much horrible just terror mapping i know i am very sorry...
It is my fault i am very sorry...:oops:
I have to delate this map you are true it looks ugly...:oops:

Kurwa, You have to know where is a limit of detals. For me you used too much details, for example you have plants INSIDE house ;p Aren't people using they on the walls outside? Besides too much windows and when you used lava why plants haven't burned?

Your maps are good, but for me they are too much detailed.
I think so simple but pretty maps are the best.

Tomek, its not horrible but its to much of the goods.. But you refuse to listen to your feedbacks, so what do you expect ? Just lower ur detailing just a bit :)

Hey guys...
I know its again me and my terrible map spam-style but for these of you who like look at my galery i decided to write this post. ;)

questroom_eqahqaq.png

michoo8pn_wppapsp.png

pjorunypn_wpnnnsn.png

pjoruny3p_wpnnnae.png

pjoruny4p_wpnnnaw.png

enchan1pn_whpnrxh.png

enchan3pn_whpnrxe.png

enchan4pn_whpnrnn.png

enchan5pn_whpnrnw.png

To be continued

Hey guys...
I know its again me and my terrible map spam-style but for these of you who like look at my galery i decided to write this post. ;)

questroom_eqahqaq.png

michoo8pn_wppapsp.png

pjorunypn_wpnnnsn.png

pjoruny3p_wpnnnae.png

pjoruny4p_wpnnnaw.png

enchan1pn_whpnrxh.png

enchan3pn_whpnrxe.png

enchan4pn_whpnrnn.png

enchan5pn_whpnrnw.png

To be continued

Really enjoyed the spawns you made:)
But ur nature looked abit boring, add some mushys/flowers, small stones etc :) and dont use the thick grass tufts, looks fugly :p

Thank you guys for your comments...
Nikolai... thanks for the hints ;)
Lagmacun... i think that these places will be only once on the server . So i decided to add there such a dolls, just for a better view. ;)
Eiserne festung... Oow is not that spamed hmmm...
It is not in my style. ;D

I am not sure about the greatness of these pictures... when I look at it it's like: wow!
But after a while, looking at it in detail... there are many things that doesn't fit in and which I personally dislike.

In my opinion it's all about managing a low amount of details, not just throw in what comes to your mind.

I am pretty sure you already map on a pretty good level, just climb the next branch, make your next step and keep it up!

Back