• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Tomek Chleje Mapping ;d

;)
puss1png_wxqepqp.png

puss2png_wxqepqr.png

puss3png_wxqeshh.png

puss4png_wxqeshe.png

;)
I liked those photos :D! keep going with same style

Your mapping has huge potential. What bothers me is that you spam 47 things on 1 sqm. And there is no logic at all behind your pieces that you do.
Feels like you are trying to make it unique and awesome, but it just gets to much.

In this picture:
It seems to be some sort of village? Where they have bamboo roof AND "regular" roof (don't know what it's called). And then they have Stone walls (2 different kinds).
It just doesn't make any sense at all. And then we have metal fittings. Why would they build something with all these stuff? If they have stone, why build something in bamboo and wood?
Then we have the border spam. Maybe you think it looks good? But I can assure you that maybe 90% of the people here thinks the border spamming looks aweful.
There are alot more things I can see that is either spammed as hell, or just doesn't make sense. But as I said, your mappings has potential, you just have to turn the spam down abit.

Inb4: TL;DR

cityy3png_wxeehae.png

Welcome in my terrible mapping style, Neon ;D
Yes it is spammed, but it is my magical world.
I was sure when i threw this photo that such comments will be.
Map is made for fun i had a lot of fun of this.
But thank you for the feedback. :)
ps."the vilige is build by ufo"

zaba4png_wshsana.png
zaba5png_wshsanq.png

It's not like I hate your maps, but these two I like the most. They aren't spammed like rest of your maps, they are clear, playable and beautiful.

@Rik123
I will say it again go fuck yourself.
Waar woon je in Nederland misschien ga ik je een keertje ontmoeten?
Dan ga ik je "more detail" geven ...

For those who do not know what this means: ''Where do you live in the Netherlands, perhaps I will meet you someday and I will give you some ''more detail''. It's Dutch.

I think it is better for you to stay at home and practice some more with RME instead of visiting me.

Some one have adress for this scumbag ? i can visit him...
And i think that you sholud leave this gallery...
"Wypierdalaj chuju"
For those who do not know what this means : Fuck Off you dick...
Its in Polish.

Instead of threathening me you can aswell just improve your mapping 'skills' and get positive comments from me and other OTlanders. As I indicated earlier today by liking @Vexin his post, you actually can make some nice maps. But the rest of all your screens are complete rubish.

Back