• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Tomek Chleje Mapping ;d

Dobra, jak i wy rozmawiacie w innym języku to i ja. Na pewno nie wiecie co teraz mówię, ale pamiętajcie - kurwa! Teraz już wiecie jaki język tłumaczyć w google.

Good luck with translating :D

swiatynia_wseprer.png
Looks great, but i see bug, i really dont like it.

You see only one bug on map and thats the reason that you dislike this map. Amazing people posting here on otland.
May i ask where do you have this
buggif_wserann.gif
?

Getting mad at people who criticize your work isn't really going to help you get better. It's really not that great, and it looks like it should be in a 99999999999999x exp 8.6 ot (ya know, the kind that has an average of 5 people on at any given time)

There is a difference between criticizing and just offensing him. In this thread people, who will show him bugs in maps and lead him to better mapping are welcome, but they, who are just offensing him because they don't like his mapping style and it is only one what they can offer in comments... erm.. should better leave this thread.

Yes i am mad on trols like this guy,
"You better run out of time again"
Are you here for helping that guy, do you give this guy motivation to do more and better maps? or do you only coment as Fcking moron? Who is here stupid?
Thats why i am mad on that kind of OTlanders...
btw. AND YOU LIKE POST LIKE THAT??? ....
You know what you can also leave this gallery...

madpng_wsexnsx.png

Don't worry Tomek. This fucking bastard was insulting our country, so I too hate him.
He is idiot, without brain and without skills to mapping so you shouldn't even look at his posts.

Back