• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] Tomek Chleje Mapping ;d

i would remove grey gravel, put some small stones instead.. And please remove those plants in the water, do not look good and it makes it long more spammed then it already is.. But looks cool :)

Thank you guys for coments.
This is underground quest and there must be grey gravel. ;D This is how I see it. heh
otherwise will be empty.
These plants can I remove but ... :D i like them ;) hehe

quest13pn_ewepqrx.png

quest14pn_ewepqrw.png

;)

I like those waterfalls. You need more stones and trash lying on the ground in this cave from your last post.

Btw. Masz zajebisty nick ziom.

I have only looked on the first page. But I got to say that there are some pretty nice ideas here - but there are SO much, everywhere of everything! Now I'm all for RPG, and by RPG I do mean clean and simple overall. But it's still really cool! :)

EDIT: Saw these last two cave pictures. Nice! That's what I'm talking about, but the fat stone floor border above stone floor is a bit to much, maybe make it in some corner and not so long? :)

EDITEDIT: Also, I would like this so much more if you added the stone border edges where there isn't any. Sure it's a small detail, but they do much!

It's really easy to tell from your mapping that you are polish, even for someone who didn't know that already. Personally I don't like that spammed style. I like your creativity, that you are playing around with sprites and trying to come up with new stuff. But sometimes it can be to much :p

Thank you n0cz ;D
True it is spammed but it does not look that bad... ;D
Map is is playable and enjoyable. heh ;D

You must spend VERY much time detailing, don't ya? I can barely see the house walls.. To much windows!!

Back