• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.62] The Forgotten Server v0.2.8 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hosting my 100mb real map. Seems normal, except some tiny errors.

Guys question.. the NPC system thats implanted into the server won't be use the NPCs channel if I talk to the NPC. That means I can't use "blue" words!
I'm making a RPG server where missions/npc plays a big roll! but I need to make the blue words or people don't know what to say.
I tried other NPC system (LIB) folder but won't help the npc will simply not loaded!

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks!
Zorenia.

I'm waiting the Elf's 8.70 tfs.If Elf's do a job hes do it great and easy to use. :p Anyway Mystic Spirit good too but dont know how to use :O.

Sry that wasn't good question... Do i need some extras for my Dev-cpp to compile it with this new lua??

PS. I couldn't find edit button o.0

Only talaturen know

presumably before the end of this year to take out the new version.

This might be a stupid question because im new these sql type servers but were are the NPC's? i have no NPCs on my map at all :S, once again proberly a stupid question but can someone point me in the right track?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back