• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.62] The Forgotten Server v0.2.8 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 0.4 is still being updated now being ..

0.3.7 the would have to get before Christmas as talaturen = S, as a gift of Kings >. <

yes lol it's just that he is away at the moment, but 0.3.7 will be released before Christmas :)

failcatisensefail1.jpg

so, begin the countdown. ;)

Blood rage, sharpshooter doesn't work.
Potions are blocking healing (can't do both at once).
Inverted stairs are not working.
Monsters hitting you twice while they come near you.
Custom spell which used weapon attack (on crying damson it worked) doesn't work.

Any thoughts how to fix it?

jojo! items.otb 8.70 released!

talaturen now up to meet what he said! let's see if this
ready before Christmas!

Also spells aren't working properly (if I cast eg. UE, it doesn't deal same damage at once for group of monsters).

Help please...

lol doesnt work error cant find libluajitsql_mysql.dll
where i can find this file please !

eey why i cant use any command
Yopu can not execute this command

Blood rage, sharpshooter doesn't work.
Potions are blocking healing (can't do both at once).
Inverted stairs are not working.
Monsters hitting you twice while they come near you.
Custom spell which used weapon attack (on crying damson it worked) doesn't work.

Any thoughts how to fix it?

I'm not sure if they're added in the data, but if they are in your data directory, do you get any error when trying to use them?
Potions share the same condition as healing spells for exhaustion (although they won't in 0.2.9).
Inverted stairs can be fixed by changing floorchange south and east to southalt and eastalt for the specific stairs in items.xml (fixed in 0.2.9).
I'm not able to reproduce the issue with monsters.
Mind posting one of these scripts so I can see what part of it 0.2 isn't compatible with?

No NPCS, anyone?

There are some example NPC's.

jojo! items.otb 8.70 released!

talaturen now up to meet what he said! let's see if this
ready before Christmas!

It will be.

even though, 0.4 will be better than 0.3.7 ;)

0.4 development hasn't quite started yet, so it's too early to tell what 0.4 will bring. The current trunk in our private subversion is planned to be merged into branches/0.3, which will be 0.3.7.

eey why i cant use any command
Yopu can not execute this command

The account/character you are trying to execute the command with does not have the required account type or player group_id.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back