• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.62] The Forgotten Server v0.2.8 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys maybe a stupit question.. but how I get the GOD account work?? cuzz I have access 3 and can't do a shiiet ;)

Set your account and char to group id 3 and access level 5 on your char (i think it doesn't matter whichever access level you put on as long as it's higher than 3 if you want god)

yeah it have 3 - it can't higher.... and I got a 'GOD' char but if I do /a 5 it says "Cann't execute this command" :O sucks

Sorry for the double post (a mod or admin could merg #203 and #204 together please)?

@Zorenia:
Open this
23mu1pf.png

and make your character access 3-6 as below
6jeqdl.png

Hej, thanks! but ehh.. I use the .sql file.. mostly I use MSQL I've changed that file you showing on the screenshots :) but my server runs on the .sql file so it doesn't have any effect.. :O

Oh I changed it... in my phpmyadmin! but... ID 2 'GOD' set access to 6... but still got the msg cannot execute command. sucks... damn

Oh I changed it... in my phpmyadmin! but... ID 2 'GOD' set access to 6... but still got the msg cannot execute command. sucks... damn

Uhm, I guess you have to set type to 5 (in table account)

i dont want to make a stupid question but Where does the server storage the characters and how i make the gods? Im really new on this and i need help Nice ot btw

Yosh, look at the Basic tutorial section, there a lot of tutorials how to start a OT and doing basic things like making GOD chars ;)

@ Epple, I going to try that :O

Will the TFS 0.2.9, be free? I mean, withouth payin' for it :p

Will the TFS 0.2.9, be free? I mean, withouth payin' for it :p

The Forgotten Server is completely free-of-charge. All releases will be free.

@ talaturen, I tried to make the god execute commands like /a & /c ... but it doesn't work! I already set the access to 6 in the database imported other talkactions but all didn't work! I can't change the IDS in the database. only the access.
Do you have a solution for this problem!!? everythime I try to do any command it says.. "You cannot execute this command" or something like that :(
peace,
Zorenia.

Maybe you changed account access instead of player access.

@ chev; I already set access to 5.. but doesn't help.

@Krulle; Doesn't help, because the commands /a, /i etc... need access 4/5/6 and I can only set group_ID to 1/2/3... and if I change access of the group_IDs it doesn't help.

Talaturen do ya have any solution for this? you are smart as hell you must know the solution!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back