• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.62] The Forgotten Server v0.2.8 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't act like a moderator.
I just wanna say to them if they talk in threads and go offtopic,they will get warning(s).

guys i think crying damson better idk how to use mystic spirit :O talkactions dont work .s also dont know anything about that god system on mystic spirit.

Bleh, I forgot to fix this before release. In data/npc/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:
replace all "unpack(arg)" with "..."

I will repack the archive in the first post with this fix soon and commit a patch to the tag in the public subversion.

I haven't had a single crash with this version, do you think you will be able to compile the server and run it with a debugger and provide more information? It's pretty hard for me to track down the crash with the only information being "random crashes".

EDIT: The diff can be seen here: Subversion

EDIT 2: The archives in the first post are updated now, re-download if you don't know how to patch the npc system.
well that's a relief for all of us!
emm about compile the server and run it with a debugger... i'm afraid i'm just kinda noob to do that =/ srry

beholder.png

You are doing it wrong! Bonelord - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back