• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.62] The Forgotten Server v0.2.8 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice release
I will try to convert all my codes to 0.2, but I'm afraid that 0.2 misses some functions and source structure differs too much to make it easy
Can I pm you if I'll get stuck somewhere?

If there is any Lua function missing, sure, send a private message to me and I'll port it from 0.3 to 0.2.

How do I make so i can use account names instead of numbers? ^^
Txh for this one btw! :)

This isn't implemented in 0.2 yet, if there is time I will make it possible for 0.2.9.

This is a common problem.. releasing a new client that isn't done :(
I will use 8.54.. till 8.62/8.7 is stable and included with all funtions..
The new item's also didn't added and also not the new monsters.

This should be stable. I'm not maintaining data files, this is a server engine, if you need new monsters you should look for data packs.

beholder.png

You are doing it wrong! Bonelord - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

As I said, this is mainly an engine, not a real Tibia datapack, and just like you can see in your screenshot that file is from 2008 and I'm pretty sure it was still called beholder then. If it makes you happy I will rename it for 0.2.9 :).

Great Job Talaturen :), Really like it! That what all members has been waiting for! :)

Do it only if you can because you'll also have to change the 'beholder'-named items to 'bonelord'-something (e.g. beholder eye = bonelord eye, ...).

what are the odds of you applying these you made for 0.2 patch to 0.3? the 8.7 client, fixed shared exp, fixed guild duping, fixed house commands? id like to know if i should start downgrading to 0.2~ or if i should wait for 0.3

Talaturen does not develop TFS 0.3.
0.3 is continued through 0.4 and will remain so, I believe.

Some people think there will be a 0.3.7 and that is highly unlikely, so I have been told. However I could be wrong.

A status update on 0.2.9. Everything works without debug errors. The mount system is 100%, with lua functions to add, remove and check whether a player has a mount or not, and speed bonuses, everything configurable in the mounts.xml file, both mount and dismount working. Dismounts when you enter protection zone. What remains is to rescript the spells, the cooldown with spell icons, and to wait for the new otb file. During the time I wait for the new otb file, I might add a database manager to 0.2, support for account names, walkstack so that you can walk through players in protection zone without being able to walk at players who stand on glowing switches, and perhaps extended compatibility with 0.3.
original post
http://otland.net/f18/8-62-forgotten-server-v0-2-8-mystic-spirit-111170/index9.html#post1106550
so that gives me a small amount of hope

if anyone could compile for mah (windows 7 64bit) ? ^^ cuz error appears about 64 bit in console ...

I don't think someone would go through all the trouble with compiling it in MSVC++

i beeg if anyone could compile for me for 64bit cuz i have problems with dev C++ ;/

Dude, just use laatido to allow it using more memory. You don't need to compile to 64 bits...

is there TFS for Tibia 8.6 (not 8.61 / 8.62) or if there is not what distribution i can use for Tibia 8.6 <_< can't find any good / clean...

Hey Talaturen! how can i get the data about my random crashes? compile with a debugger? that's new for me ;)

umm can't get god access on newly creadet acc+char ... even changed in XML/commands.

edited XML/commands.xml:
<command cmd="/a" group="1" acctype="3"/>

ok so group is 1 but what group o_O? acctype = access? groupid? what?
so i changed group_id to "3" and i am "god" in game but still can't do ex. "/a 5" ~ message "You can not execute this command."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back