• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.62] The Forgotten Server v0.2.8 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixing party share.

Search

Code:
bool Party::canUseSharedExperience(const Player* player) const           {
Now add

Code:
//No members, just the leader                   
//He should not get extra exp for hunting alone, right? ;P                 
if(memberList.size() == 0)                           
return false;
Done fixed, about houses, i fixed it, punting with limits of itens on the same tile!

Fixing party share.

Search

Code:
Now add

Code:
return false;
Done fixed, about houses, i fixed it, punting with limits of itens on the same tile!

That patch is already in this release, I'm pretty sure about it.

Fixing party share.

Search

Code:
Now add

Code:
return false;
Subversion
fail

Why dont you guys update 0.3.6 to use this? 0.2.8 wont work with pretty many scripts since it dont have that many functions

Why dont you guys update 0.3.6 to use this? 0.2.8 wont work with pretty many scripts since it dont have that many functions

As I said to someone else, post what errors you have with your 0.3.6 scripts and I will code further compatibility with 0.3.6. I'm not going to work on something that I dislike, if you want to update it, go on and do so. The license allows you to edit the source code and redistribute it.

For the moment 0.3 is dead. Only 0.2 (by Talaturen) and 0.4 is currently in development.

Ah cool, i don't have see this patch, :p i fixed it in my 0.2.7 :p

Ah in last version, clean lag the server, i don't tested it on 0.2.8

Ah cool, i don't have see this patch, :p i fixed it in my 0.2.7 :p

Ah in last version, clean lag the server, i don't tested it on 0.2.8

It's because it goes through the entire map, unlike 0.3 that stores trashed tiles and just parses them. I was actually the one to code that for 0.3, but it's at the cost of more memory usage (storing the position of all trashed tiles).

kinda sucks that 0.3 is dead 90% of my custom scripts are built into mods. i havent had enough time to checked which functions you updated support for. i know all the item attributes commands are different from 0.2 -> 0.3 so that would be nice if you included the ability to use the 0.3 functions. also i believe all globalevents are missing which is kind of big also.

@Talaturen
Does it have the new bless system?
If not, can you make it in the 0.2.9?

@Talaturen
Does it have the new bless system?
If not, can you make it in the 0.2.9?

No, it doesn't have the new bless system. I will consider adding it if there is time.

Hi people.. i'm making an OT with this files, but when everything is set, and the server is Online I try to log with the account (the account is in database tables..) and always say: "Account number or password is not correct" I have the client 8.62 and the Talaturen's Ip Changer.. I have tested a lot of things but nothing seems to work.. Im using Uniform Server, sha1 for password.. well i don't know if this post have to be here but it have relation with the main post.. sorry for my bad english, I'm from Venezuela.. :D

Hi people.. i'm making an OT with this files, but when everything is set, and the server is Online I try to log with the account (the account is in database tables..) and always say: "Account number or password is not correct" I have the client 8.62 and the Talaturen's Ip Changer.. I have tested a lot of things but nothing seems to work.. Im using Uniform Server, sha1 for password.. well i don't know if this post have to be here but it have relation with the main post.. sorry for my bad english, I'm from Venezuela.. :D

The account/pass are case sensitive.

@Talaturen,

Is there any chance you could add/edit more commands similar to 0.3?

For example...
Lua:
/addskill name, type, amount or 1

AND I tried this, but it didn't work.

Code:
/addskill John, magic

Last edited:
The account/pass are case sensitive.
Ty for answering.. but the account and passwords are int in database.. so 1 for account, 1 for password.. case sensitive irrelevant here.. :p
I tried this, but it didn't work.. heeeeelp.. xD

jejeje i no be clear...

how i "script" with LuaJIT?

Ty for answering.. but the account and passwords are int in database.. so 1 for account, 1 for password.. case sensitive irrelevant here.. :p
I tried this, but it didn't work.. heeeeelp.. xD

It runs fine for me. I think you have done something wrong with the database. Maybe you should check all of your config.lua settings to ensure the database information is correct. If that doesn't work, try dropping the database and importing another one to start over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back