• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.7] The Forgotten Server v0.2.10 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Im new to this, ehm. whats the accnr, and pw? Thanks^^ :D

it no works with linux. this version is bugged.

I have a version for Centos 5 working and without bugs... it tooke me 1 afternoon to get al libraries working but i managed with it...

the hardest part was install boost 1.45 and maybe lua functions but its possible, i wont give you a link with the server because it wont work unless you have the library files... so the best you can do is just try and try... if you know how to compile shoudnt be a problem...

Some items cause your client to debug, like an Emerald Bangle, Brooch, and surely other items. I'm thinking they're now stackable, but they appear as 266 items or something. If you make it in your bp, and you try to open it, you will debug. If it's in the ground somewhere in the map, you will debug around that area. If you guys find anymore items that debug, please let us know. If you have a solution, same applies.

my npc's dont show, my portals dont work, my annih quest chests don't give rewards, skills above 40-50+ freeze my console and server. is there something i may have not done right? windows 7 x64 please help me out

it no works with linux. this version is bugged.

It runs fine in Linux, the problem has to be something else. Exactly what is "bugged"?

where are the maps , Mod and schemas? need em for Uni server database

MySQL schema: forgottenserver.sql
SQLite schema: schema.sqlite

There are no "mods" in the 0.2 series of The Forgotten Server, they were introduced in 0.3.

The map is in data/world/.

Some items cause your client to debug, like an Emerald Bangle, Brooch, and surely other items. I'm thinking they're now stackable, but they appear as 266 items or something. If you make it in your bp, and you try to open it, you will debug. If it's in the ground somewhere in the map, you will debug around that area. If you guys find anymore items that debug, please let us know. If you have a solution, same applies.

This version is for 8.7 and has not been tested with 8.71, if you want to run your server with 8.71 clients you should update items.otb.

How can I get my hands on a 8.6 tfs server? Anyone post a link where i can get it ty :)

There is no stable 8.6 release of The Forgotten Server. There is 8.54 (0.3.6pl1), 8.54-8.57 (0.2.7) and 8.62 (0.2.8). Users with OtLand premium has access to the private subversion where they can find revisions that supports client 8.6 (trunk, revision 3777 if I recall correctly), but we do not officially support these versions because they are not stable and tend to have bugs, and that is why they haven't been publicly released.

my npc's dont show, my portals dont work, my annih quest chests don't give rewards, skills above 40-50+ freeze my console and server. is there something i may have not done right? windows 7 x64 please help me out

Are there any errors? It doesn't matter which operating system you are using, your scripts are most likely not compatible with this server and should spit out some kind of errors. If you can post the errors, someone might be able to help you.

I
There is no stable 8.6 release of The Forgotten Server. There is 8.54 (0.3.6pl1), 8.54-8.57 (0.2.7) and 8.62 (0.2.8). Users with OtLand premium has access to the private subversion where they can find revisions that supports client 8.6 (trunk, revision 3777 if I recall correctly), but we do not officially support these versions because they are not stable and tend to have bugs, and that is why they haven't been publicly released.
Okey, but can you just give me some download link for just 8.60, 8.61, 8.62 tfs 0.2.8 smth?? I don't need it to be stable... Im just using for testing purpose and stuff...

Are there any errors? It doesn't matter which operating system you are using, your scripts are most likely not compatible with this server and should spit out some kind of errors. If you can post the errors, someone might be able to help you.

the GUI doesn't tell me any errors. I guess i found out my problem. It was only when I changed the skills in SQL that they made the server freeze. the game runs well with high skills (i changed skill rate in config).

My only problem now is that my NPC's havent showed up / my portals /quest boxes dont work. What exactly do i need to do to edit the map files so i can import NPCs? is RME good because I have that on my PC except it says something like I must have Tibia 8.62 .spr and .dat files. I tried DL'ing that version of Tibia and located those files but it didnt work

Promotion NPC left you with no vocation if u buy promotion twice,
Fix This plx, non promoted player of certain lvl(high exp) are freezzing server when attacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back