• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.7] The Forgotten Server v0.2.9 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
talaturen if i update a crapload of sources for people who want to move there datapack from 0.3.6pl1 to 0.2.9 would you mind me releasing the finished sources?

talaturen if i update a crapload of sources for people who want to move there datapack from 0.3.6pl1 to 0.2.9 would you mind me releasing the finished sources?

Are you talking about a converter from data files with 0.3.6pl1 structure, or are you talking about compatibility for the 0.3.6pl1 scripts in 0.2? Either way I wouldn't mind if you released the source code, but if it is 0.3.6pl1 script compatibility in 0.2 then we are already working towards that and you are free to contribute patches (or finished source code if that's what you prefer).

Its the second part and ill release it then if thats alright :) keep workin hard! :D

@talaturen; i have changed the ip to my own!/the one you posted! but i still get the same problem! :/ i get to acc manager but when i press ok to login on the acc manager, it loads for a while then it says "Connection Timed out (10060)"

I tried compile it and I have some bugs..

cannot find -lluasql_mysql
ld returned 1 exit status
*** [TheForgottenServer.exe] Error 1

Can anyone help me?

Everytime I do commands such as /i gold and /newtype, it says I cant execute this command, but I'm a god. What's wrong?

Which depot id is used on your map Talaturen ?
On sql the default depot id is 0, but its impossible to set a depot id to 0
isnt it?

I havent fixed it yet, could someone help me ?
My depot is not saving and it's id is the same as theforgotten map one ;s

I havent fixed it yet, could someone help me ?
My depot is not saving and it's id is the same as theforgotten map one ;s

The depot_id field in player_depotitems is unused, the real value is stored in the attributes BLOB. Is save set to 1 in players table for the player you are trying to save depot items on? Is there any error when the player logs out? Is anything about the player saved?

The depot_id field in player_depotitems is unused, the real value is stored in the attributes BLOB. Is save set to 1 in players table for the player you are trying to save depot items on? Is there any error when the player logs out? Is anything about the player saved?

Players with save set to 1 saves normally but depot does not and there is no error when players logs out. I really don't know what is happening once i've tested the depot using the forgotten server map and it got bugged too.

Players with save set to 1 saves normally but depot does not and there is no error when players logs out. I really don't know what is happening once i've tested the depot using the forgotten server map and it got bugged too.

Are you using MySQL or SQLite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back