• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.7] The Forgotten Server v0.2.9 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay thanks.. But I get this error whenever I try to login on account manager.

2eksk77.png

maybe a problem with your map

:( not work
[23/12/2010 22:29:39] [Warning - Protocol::RSA_decrypt] First byte != 0

@All member's,

If you used 0.3 before like it was your religion, then don't use this.
This is only a foundation that needs to have a house built on it. This server is mainly the engine to run 8.7, nothing more.
I guarantee you this will only make things more difficult if you don't know what you are doing.

Edit:
I don't mean that this isn't a good distribution, because it's great...I just mean it's hard to use.

Last edited:
ERROR. SOURCE
C:\Documents and Settings\###\Desktop\0.2.9.r89\player.cpp In member function `bool Player::tameMount(uint8_t)':
C:\Documents and Settings\####o\Desktop\0.2.9.r89\mounts.cpp In member function `bool Mount::isTamed(Player*) const':
46 C:\Documents and Settings\###\Desktop\0.2.9.r89\mounts.cpp [Warning] converting to `int32_t' from `double'

ERROR. SOURCE
C:\Documents and Settings\###\Desktop\0.2.9.r89\player.cpp In member function `bool Player::tameMount(uint8_t)':
C:\Documents and Settings\####o\Desktop\0.2.9.r89\mounts.cpp In member function `bool Mount::isTamed(Player*) const':
46 C:\Documents and Settings\###\Desktop\0.2.9.r89\mounts.cpp [Warning] converting to `int32_t' from `double'

It's not an error, just a warning. To fix it, change (line 46 in mounts.cpp):
int32_t tmp = pow(2, tmpId % 31);
to:
int32_t tmp = (int32_t)pow(2, tmpId % 31);

@All member's,

If you used 0.3 before like it was your religion, then don't use this.
This is only a foundation that needs to have a house built on it. This server is mainly the engine to run 8.7, nothing more.
I guarantee you this will only make things more difficult if you don't know what you are doing.

Edit:
I don't mean that this isn't a good distribution, because it's great...I just mean it's hard to use.

It's not hard to use, it just has another function names etc. because 0.4 got vapusized and data would be incompatibile ;p.

Where are the mounts creatures? i can see them in outfit dialogue window, could anyone help me to figure out how to use the mount system?

Hope you guys will make the flash client when it comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back