• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.7] The Forgotten Server v0.2.9 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
>>1108560
Right-click, change name, "Bonelord", double-click, select "Beholder", override with "Bonelord", save, export folder to SVN. *A mysterious voice said: what about the elder beholder and all the items?* Talaturen: "Don't worry, they'll never notice". Well at least it's an improvement and ppl (maybe) will notice that name change and edit the other stuff.
OR...
lemme help you: data rar

Commands? !!

Well i saw this new commands>talkactions system and my question is where are the commands archives? .. source?? oh god pls no :(

Hey, does it have the "new" bless system? (no item loss with full bless)

I've added it to my todo list for 0.2.10, so expect it in the next release. 0.2.9 doesn't have the new bless system.

ee Talaturen why u dont make 0.3+ 8.7 =///

An update of 0.3 with 8.7 support is coming, but it's hard to tell when.

I'm guessing we have to script the actual ItemUse for the mounts right.

Yes, there is doPlayerAddMount(cid, mountId), doPlayerRemoveMount(cid, mountId), getPlayerMount(cid, mountId). getPlayerMount returns true/false if the player has the mount or not. The mount id can be found in data/XML/mounts.xml.

>>1108560
Right-click, change name, "Bonelord", double-click, select "Beholder", override with "Bonelord", save, export folder to SVN. *A mysterious voice said: what about the elder beholder and all the items?* Talaturen: "Don't worry, they'll never notice". Well at least it's an improvement and ppl (maybe) will notice that name change and edit the other stuff.
OR...
lemme help you: data rar

As I said, this is mainly an engine, you will have to customize it like you want. Data files are more like example data but I've applied the elder bonelord and items.xml changes too now, they will be in 0.2.10.

Well i saw this new commands>talkactions system and my question is where are the commands archives? .. source?? oh god pls no :(

data/XML/commands.xml, or did I misunderstand your question?

ty by repling talaturen but im talking about the ubication of the commands SCRIPTS

Example .. ! command: !online >> <command cmd="!online" group="1" acctype="1"/> << where is online.lua?

i ask this bcos i need to add more commands you know what i mean?

Thank you !
Nice Work

ty by repling talaturen but im talking about the ubication of the commands SCRIPTS

Example .. ! command: !online >> <command cmd="!online" group="1" acctype="1"/> << where is online.lua?

i ask this bcos i need to add more commands you know what i mean?

Thank you !
Nice Work

That's hardcoded, we will eventually move the commands to talkactions as we catch up with 0.3 compatibility. You can still create commands using talkactions though, just make sure to check for access level and group id in the script so everyone can't execute the talkactions.

The god's commands dosent work and i puted them in talkactions !!

Well i did put the commands like this

<talkaction log="yes" access="3" words="/mode" event="script" value="mode.lua"/>
<talkaction log="yes" access="3" words="/exp" event="script" value="exp.lua"/>

do i have to change access="3" for something like acctype="3" ??

Seems like talkactions dosent exist !! just exist commands.xml !!

(scripts are in talkactions/scripts.. there they are i tested them in 8.6 and it works )

obj//luascript.o:luascript.cpp:(.text+0x7c2a): undefined reference to `_luaopen_luasql_mysql'
obj//luascript.o:luascript.cpp:(.text+0x7c44): undefined reference to `_luaopen_luasql_sqlite3'

make.exe: *** [TheForgottenServer.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated

more errors ... help...

Whenever i try to compile i get this error
Code:
obj//status.o:status.cpp:(.text+0x8a2): undefined reference to `_imp__xmlFree'
obj//tools.o:tools.cpp:(.text+0xc88): undefined reference to `_imp__xmlFree'
obj//tools.o:tools.cpp:(.text+0xcca): undefined reference to `_imp__xmlFree'
obj//tools.o:tools.cpp:(.text+0xd15): undefined reference to `_imp__xmlFree'
obj//tools.o:tools.cpp:(.text+0x192c): undefined reference to `_imp__xmlFree'
obj//tools.o:tools.cpp:(.text+0x1994): more undefined references to `_imp__xmlFree' follow
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

mingw32-make: *** [TheForgottenServer.exe] Error 1

I have problems with boost:
Code:
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `boost::thread_resource_error::thread_resource_error()' 
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `boost::thread_resource_error::~thread_resource_error()'

I have problems with boost:
Code:
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `boost::thread_resource_error::thread_resource_error()' 
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `boost::thread_resource_error::~thread_resource_error()'
did you link to -lboost_thread?

anyone can reproduce memory leak or cpu usage on globalevents? i can't reproduce and ppl keep complaining...

people don't know this is a great server. Only they say: "please 0.3, please 0.3"...

tell me what you think this is much better than 0.3+? :)

for me this only have the mount system and new feartures of 8.7 ... nothing more.

@topic again tala where war system in sources? why you dont put in this rev? -.-'

this is better cause it is fixed otserv without unnecessary features
for experienced programmer its way better, mainly cause here you have better control, YOU decide what is here
in most cases its easier to add 2-3 features than to delete 15
yeah, it misses globalevents, lib structure differs a bit but it can be rewritten really easy to 0.3 style
no mods? woah, who the hell dare to use them anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back