• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.70] OTServ (0.6.3) r.6052

but no servers left very unstable and at least 30% of its layers capasitada.

Bug 3: THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL. If you buy a house well is perfect, but when you invite a guest or friend, you say "aleta sio" and place this code: - "Debug 163"?? and the server goes down automatically, close it, they're gone, and so on.

no, but I do not care, you have to be a donor for a desent and understandable version of the server and that no one passes through her mind that it is better to do nothing to stop a server that is understandable to almost anyone, not servers not to run at least 80% of its layers, but no servers left very unstable and at least 30% of its layers capasitada.
then for the rise? not make sense to have one or Otserv TFS. unclear or many errors.

examples of TFS 0.3 0.4 errors, and so on.
tfs public servants are always a mistake, and as I now reveal layers voi to understand why I'm upset.

Bug 1: Just when you give "Look" at any rune, this does not show that vocation is to level is, as it is created.

Bug 2: When you have an amount more than 100 potions arriva these are not shown to use the function keys (F). For example: You using one of 104 mana potions. that would be correct usage, but in the tfs says this: You using one of 4 mana potions. and when you get to 0 retells the 100 potions left.

Bug 3: THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL. If you buy a house well is perfect, but when you invite a guest or friend, you say "fin sio" and place this code: - "Debug 163"?? and the server goes down automatically, close it, they're gone, and so on.

to name those 3 bugs are the cause of seeking another server on the web, but if you just repair those bugs, I have already crazy, I would be satisfied and would have to be dealing with these servers impossible to understand.

nothing more to say
and excuse my bad English
thanks for reading.
1. vocation is not showing on rl tibia just lvl and magic.
2.Sorry but your english is so terrible that I can't even understand the bug.
3.What exactly to type in aleta sio post a screenshoot that can crash the server because I can't reproduce.

1. Yep, vocation is not showing on rl tibia just (lvl and magic).
2. Sorry for my bad english i am from south america.
3. Look:bug123.jpg
4. Counter potions and runes no working.

PHP:
21:05 Using one of 200 mana potions...
21:05 Using one of 99 mana potions..
21:05 Using one of 98 mana potions..
21:05 Using one of 97 mana potions..

21:06 Using one of 200 sudden death runes...
21:06 Using one of 99 sudden death runes...
21:06 Using one of 98 sudden death runes...
21:06 Using one of 97 sudden death runes...

is in tfs 0.4 ¬¬ and do not receive help from anyone, so I can not know how to manipulate your Otserv..

1. Yep, vocation is not showing on rl tibia just (lvl and magic).
2. Sorry for my bad english i am from south america.
3. Look:View attachment 9448
4. Counter potions and runes no working.

PHP:
21:05 Using one of 200 mana potions...
21:05 Using one of 99 mana potions..
21:05 Using one of 98 mana potions..
21:05 Using one of 97 mana potions..

21:06 Using one of 200 sudden death runes...
21:06 Using one of 99 sudden death runes...
21:06 Using one of 98 sudden death runes...
21:06 Using one of 97 sudden death runes...

is in tfs 0.4 ¬¬ and do not receive help from anyone, so I can not know how to manipulate your Otserv..
LoL they are TFS bugs not OTServ

i have a problem with a msvcp100.dll how fix it?
(sorry for my bad english)

WHy close the thread when people may need to ask questions?? move the thread to a different location but to close it is outrageous.
I myself have a question on this particular distro. I am running a 125 MB map and it wont load it, solutions??

@up

what error do you have like in the console that might help in order for someone to help you :)

@up

what error do you have like in the console that might help in order for someone to help you :)

I have a large map, 125 MB and every time I try to load it it fails, is there a version of this that will load larger maps? I hate to cut my project down just for the servers sake :S

Back