• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.70] OTServ (0.6.3) r.6052

With this distro, why can't I get spell exhaust to be less than 1 second? Or 0 exhaust for that matter. Even when setting exhaust to 200 or 0 in config.lua, it still has 1-2 seconds exhaust.

With this distro, why can't I get spell exhaust to be less than 1 second? Or 0 exhaust for that matter. Even when setting exhaust to 200 or 0 in config.lua, it still has 1-2 seconds exhaust.
Probably sources limitation.

Nice distro dude!!
just tell me, can you compile a GUI version of .exe ?

ty ^^

alright, ty guys :)

let me ask ya one more thing.
I updated the items.otb (just for testing) and i changed one spell rune (id: 2302) unchecking the "usable" property, but in game it still are using and showing the cross.
it's a source limitation or anything else?

ty again :)

Hello, so I have a little problem that would be awesome if you could help me with, Pietia.

I was using Mystic Spirit .2.10 before i switch to OTServ, (mystic spirit sux), but i have this problem with all my custom buff spells.

Lua Script Error: [Spell Interface]
data/spells/scripts/party/focused mind.lua

popNumber (). Error: Expected an integer parameter.

:S the spells work fine, but this error shows on all of them when i turn on the server... does anyone know how to fix?

script:

Lua:
 local conditionAttrib = createConditionObject(CONDITION_ATTRIBUTES)

setConditionParam{conditionAttrib, CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, 10000}
setConditionParam{conditionAttrib, CONDITION_PARAM_SKILL_MAGICLEVEL, 115}

local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)
setCombatParam{combat, COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, 0}
setCombatCondition(combat, conditionAttrib)

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
	if(doCombat(cid, combat, var) == LUA_NO_ERROR) then
		return LUA_NO_ERROR
	end
	return LUA_NO_ERROR
		end

ty if you can fix it.

you are missing return something somewhere in script to disable such warnings look into config.lua

From all the comments I would say it is a perfect server! :D

I just don't know about one think. When I got the server on my computer, I set up the db and everything else, and when I run the server - no errors, but when I try to log in, it says that I gave a wrong account name/password. Could You please show me how to set up the config.lua? I am not sure about the sql connection part.

Hello, so I have a little problem that would be awesome if you could help me with, Pietia.

I was using Mystic Spirit .2.10 before i switch to OTServ, (mystic spirit sux), but i have this problem with all my custom buff spells.

:S the spells work fine, but this error shows on all of them when i turn on the server... does anyone know how to fix?

script:

Lua:

setCombatParam{combat, COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, 0}

if(doCombat(cid, combat, var) == LUA_NO_ERROR) then
		return LUA_NO_ERROR
	end
	return LUA_NO_ERROR
		end

ty if you can fix it.

Try this:
Lua:

setConditionParam(conditionAttrib, CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, 10000)
setConditionParam(conditionAttrib, CONDITION_PARAM_SKILL_MAGICLEVEL, 115)

setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, 0)

return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end

Not tested.

PS: WTF? table?

how i get an AAC (modern or Gesior) work with this server?

Let me be more especific since I am facing a variety of inconveniences.

Besides knowing how I could adapt Modern AAC or Gesior to OTserv 0.6.3 (And have it working fully functional)
I have tried and succeded to the point where I can create the accounts in Modern AAc and use them in otserv, but I still face a few "know problems to me" such as houses not loading in modern aac page.
Also the server console gives me an error about guiild war table, I try to add it but some foreing thingy does not let me add the table.
I kindly ask for some advice from those who have successfully integrated either Account system.
So far I think OtServ is really awesome but it has limitations in terms of integration with other applications ( like the account maker),
I tried nicaw, and it works fine, but I would like to have a little more functionality to offer my players.

I also wonder how I can get NPCs to work. When I run the server I get no errors regarding npc. I check the console and there is absolutely nothing regarding npc overall.
I want to know if there is something I can do to load the npcs. I have checked config.lua to see if there is any directive that would allow me to do so but I was unsuccessful in finding it.

If it helps I am running otserv in Ubuntu and mysql.

Any help regarding AAC's and NPC's would be highly appreciate and rep would be granted.

Thanks in advance.
Kratz

I wonder ...
1 ° If there is a guide to know how this shit works Otserv.
2 ° If it is not compatible with Gesior & Modern, then that works?.
3 ° It is also possible to add database to phpmyadmin.
4 th Then HOW TO KNOW IF YOU CAN NOT HOLD O and if you need premium account in otland to publish it in no premiums?.
5 ° config.lua explain something, but you need to know how to handle this OTserv. so complicated, because I now I have no idea as there is for everyone between.

Nothing more to say.
Thank you.

4° Then HOW TO KNOW IF YOU CAN NOT HOLD O and if you need premium account in otland to know how it works to publish it in no premiums?.

3 ° It is also possible to add database to phpmyadmin.

it is posible to import in mysql but i have a problem with the config i need help with that only

-- SQL type
-- options: mysql, sqlite, odbc or pgsql
sql_type = "mysql"

-- SQL connection part
sql_db = "db.s3db"
-- sql_db = "otserv" -- use this for MySQL/PgSQL
-- sql_db = "Your Source" -- ODBC

-- Additional connection settings for mysql, pgsql and odbc
sql_host = "localhost"
sql_port = 3306
--- sql_port = 5432 -- use this for PgSQL
sql_user = "Otera"
sql_pass = "***"
do you know how to fix it?

no, but I do not care, you have to be a donor for a desent and understandable version of the server and that no one passes through her mind that it is better to do nothing to stop a server that is understandable to almost anyone, not servers not to run at least 80% of its layers, but no servers left very unstable and at least 30% of its layers capasitada.
then for the rise? not make sense to have one or Otserv TFS. unclear or many errors.

examples of TFS 0.3 0.4 errors, and so on.
tfs public servants are always a mistake, and as I now reveal layers voi to understand why I'm upset.

Bug 1: Just when you give "Look" at any rune, this does not show that vocation is to level is, as it is created.

Bug 2: When you have an amount more than 100 potions arriva these are not shown to use the function keys (F). For example: You using one of 104 mana potions. that would be correct usage, but in the tfs says this: You using one of 4 mana potions. and when you get to 0 retells the 100 potions left.

Bug 3: THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL. If you buy a house well is perfect, but when you invite a guest or friend, you say "fin sio" and place this code: - "Debug 163"?? and the server goes down automatically, close it, they're gone, and so on.

to name those 3 bugs are the cause of seeking another server on the web, but if you just repair those bugs, I have already crazy, I would be satisfied and would have to be dealing with these servers impossible to understand.

nothing more to say
and excuse my bad English
thanks for reading.

Back