• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC 80 Port

Ranyo13

ManCausingMayhem
Reaction score
I have 7171,7172,80 ports forwarded, 7171 and 7172 are open.
However, 80 seems to be closed.
When my friends (same country) try the website, it's working for them.
People from outside my country can't access my website.

Anti-virus: off
Windows firewall: Created exception for port 80.
Port 80: forwarded.

I contacted my ISP and they are too retarded to understand if they have blocked port 80 or not.
But I get this message when I try to port forward 80
:Notice:This portmapping will modify the web server port number 80. If you want to access the web server of the router from WAN, make sure using the temporary port number 8080; the web server port will be reset to 80 after removing this policy. Are you sure to add this policy?

I tried redirecting to port 8080 but that's what I get now forsaken-realm.servegame.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you show ur DNS settings used for forsaken-realm.servegame.com?
It's weird that its redirecting to 41.235.189.147:8080

Can you show ur DNS settings used for forsaken-realm.servegame.com?
It's weird that its redirecting to 41.235.189.147:8080
I want it to redirect to 8080 because 80 is blocked by something I can't figure out(most probably my retarded ISP)
Is it working with 8080 now though?
I removed Listen ${AP_PORT} and added Listen 8080 in httpd.conf

I cant believe port 80 is blocked by ur ISP, its the most common port on the internet.
Redirecting to 8080 might cause trouble in the near future with the rest of ur configuration since its not even close to the standard configs.
Also i still dont get why u would wanna redirect the url to 41.235.189.147:8080 instead of just forsaken-realm.servegame.com.

Like i asked before, please upload ur DNS settings.

I cant believe port 80 is blocked by ur ISP, its the most common port on the internet.
Redirecting to 8080 might cause trouble in the near future with the rest of ur configuration since its not even close to the standard configs.
Also i still dont get why u would wanna redirect the url to 41.235.189.147:8080 instead of just forsaken-realm.servegame.com.

Like i asked before, please upload ur DNS settings.
Not sure which DNS settings..

image hosting websites

EDIT: FOR SOME REASON 7171 and 7172 ARE CLOSED AND 80 IS NOW OPEN

EDIT: 80 closed , 7171 and 7172 open

Last edited:
Back