• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.1] The Forgotten Server v0.2.11pl2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't there cool console window with "broadcast message" or "reload all/actions/movements..etc"
because console isn't meant to be cool :/ IMO they are intended to "serious" (read: dedicated) hosting, so you won't have option to do it like if it was your PC, btw long (not so long) ago, when I used to use GUI, it often debugs while using that "cool" functions ;]

I just noticed that latest releases are "Mystic Spirit", i wonder if it is coincidence or that is the thing i was talking about. Since the last server with cool console i used was "Crying Damson". What is the diffrence between these two servers?

not much.. Most of the crying damsons i have seen are just edited mystic spirits.. -.- Forget crying damsons get mystic spirit! :D

SQLite run the server on windows.

Ot server running on ubuntu also without errors :) .

This is a known issue with SQLite, it doesn't save or load attributes properly with the current database code. It will be fixed in 0.2.12, until then you should use MySQL if you need to save data. SQLite is more suited for testing purposes and perhaps a war server.

then u just need to start to use account name instead of account number, then 0.2 will be strong ;]

It's coming, the database system in 0.2 has been completely revised and that is to prepare for all the database structure changes.

I need help with a tutorial or something that tells me how to setup this server. :D (I just want to use it for testing purposes)
Thanks! :D

It looks like you are trying to load monsters.xml as a monster, check your monsters.xml file and make sure there isn't any monster pointing to it.

Error: [Monsters::deserializeSpell - Creatures - Unknown Spell name: Morph [Warning - Monsters::loadMonsters] Cant load spell. data/monster/creatures.xml

Suggestions?

Well, i will post all bugs i find, if u mind u can just tell me stop im trying to help my self and help u too, First one, its not a bug maybe a forgotten thing, most real tibia spells aren't working, second bug is when i use 100 mana potion or health potion, i get 100 empty flasks not only one and the 100 become 99.
I will be looking for more bugs, Thank you.

Well, i will post all bugs i find, if u mind u can just tell me stop im trying to help my self and help u too, First one, its not a bug maybe a forgotten thing, most real tibia spells aren't working, second bug is when i use 100 mana potion or health potion, i get 100 empty flasks not only one and the 100 become 99.
I will be looking for more bugs, Thank you.

First is not a bug, this is a server engine and not a real Tibia datapack.
Second, I could not reproduce, how are you using the mana potion?
548y3.png

Yo, I need help with the commands. /: I can't use any. ):

@up

There are tutorials to give yourself GM/God positions.

First is not a bug, this is a server engine and not a real Tibia datapack.
Well i got another problem with spells dunno if its not fixable too, Most spells dont shoot DistanceEffect, like exori vis etc..
Second, I could not reproduce, how are you using the mana potion?
548y3.png
And i just /n mana potion 100 then right click it, then left click on my self, its all gone.
Thank you.

When i use one, with out stacking it to the 99, its ok gives me one empty flask but when i right click the 100 they give me 100 empty flasks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back