• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.1] The Forgotten Server v0.2.11pl2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally I could compile on ubuntu but fails to run

Code:
The Forgotten Server - Version 0.2.11pl2 (Mystic Spirit).
A server developed by Talaturen, Kornholijo, Elf, and Fallen.
Visit our forum for updates, support, and resources: http://otland.net/.

>> Loading config
>> Loading RSA key
>> Testing SQL connection... SQLite.
>> Loading bans
>> Loading vocations
>> Loading commands
>> Loading items
>> Loading script systems
>> Loading monsters
>> Loading outfits
>> Loading admin protocol config
>> Loading experience stages
>> Using plaintext passwords
>> Checking world type... PVP
>> Loading map
> Map size: 1000x1000.
> Map loading time: 1.112 seconds.
Notice: Map load (relational) took: 1.424 s
>> Initializing gamestate
> ERROR: Failed to load lastMotd.txt
> ERROR: Failed to load playersRecord.txt
[ServicePort::open] Error: Address already in use
[ServicePort::open] Error: Address already in use
>> Loaded all modules, server starting up...
>> Forgotten Server Online!

forgottenserver: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/recursive_mutex.hpp:67: void boost::recursive_mutex::lock(): Assertion `!pthread_mutex_lock(&m)' failed.
Abort

That means the ports are already in use, are you perhaps already running another instance of TFS on the same server?

Man can i use Code:Bl to compile it? Do you have a tutorial Dev++ is too old.

http://otland.net/content/compiling-forgotten-server-0-2-code-blocks-windows-41/

A question, when I use a manapotion with 100 charges, it uses the 100 charges as one. anyone knows how to fix it? :)

Cannot reproduce:
548y3.png

God cannot cast spells... and the god command /n npc name isn't working... what i do? how i fix?

/n is to create item with name, use /s to summon a NPC.

[QUOTE
I am not only trying to run a TFS server no more than one. And I use the ip 127.0.0.1 is another application that uses this IP?

Well I'll try to run the compiled binaries in archlinux, aver that occurs[/QUOTE]

Also able to compile in archlinux, but appeared in the compilation warning.

Code:
/usr/bin/ld: warning: libmysqlclient.so.16, needed by /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/4.6.1/../../../../lib/liblua5.1-sql-mysql.so, may conflict with libmysqlclient.so.18

Mod makefile:

archlinux.fr - outil collaboratif

It was not necessary to compile lua-sql this gave me an error so I installed with luarocks.

I can not even test the server trying to connect from another machine on local network I get the list but I can not connect I open the ports on the router, but just keep saying something conection Refused

When damageToSameLookFeet = "yes" runes like mana rune won't heal MP if u use on yourself, caster and target are the same player, so the lookfeet is the same xD

Talaturen my goal is to create a stable global server so that they can pleyer have fun!!!!when you update and fucked my life!!!please for all your updates!!!!
forget the mounts and updates only to work with client 9.10!!!! one step at a time,not to take wrong steps 10, correct the errors from the primary,I update my server and had to start from the first script not to give a shot in my own head,35 still missing scripts that have become obsolete because of this update,hope you do not stop to think that is for fun OTServ pleyer free of!!!although it is becoming a source of income for their creators!!!

talaturen hello, I have a problem some hoes is all that the NPC and fixed if something goes wrong but all good till now but I have a huge problem alluded talaturen please, the server Guart your items in the warehouse, DP, if you keep some in any city and save and close the server and go back to wing town and look in your tank, not in accounts so all items are deleted, not saved anything in the dp

Hey Guys
i have a serious problem here, I setup everything in config.lua right in the sql part, but when i run server, create a new character and check my phpadmin, i find no characters nor accounts just the character of acc manager and the acc of acc manager.

Thanks in advance,
Ranyo13

I can't edit my post, i think i solved the problem

talaturen hello, I have a problem some hoes is all that the NPC and fixed if something goes wrong but all good till now but I have a huge problem alluded talaturen please, the server Guart your items in the warehouse, DP, if you keep some in any city and save and close the server and go back to wing town and look in your tank, not in accounts so all items are deleted, not saved anything in the dp

I have same problem the items are not stored in the DP!

I can't edit post again omg im sorry, i found this bug i think doSendAnimatedText function is not implemented:
[29/07/2011 09:44:44] Lua Script Error: [Action Interface]
[29/07/2011 09:44:44] data/actions/scripts/other/changegold.lua:eek:nUse
[29/07/2011 09:44:44] luaDoSendAnimatedText(). Deprecated function.
[29/07/2011 09:44:44] stack traceback:
[29/07/2011 09:44:44] [C]: in function 'doSendAnimatedText'
[29/07/2011 09:44:44] data/actions/scripts/other/changegold.lua:9: in function <data/actions/scripts/other/changegold.lua:1>

The Forgotten Server (Crying Damson) 9.10 or 8.70 is expected to leave?????

I have same problem the items are not stored in the DP!

Are you using MySQL or SQLite?

I can't edit post again omg im sorry, i found this bug i think doSendAnimatedText function is not implemented:
[29/07/2011 09:44:44] Lua Script Error: [Action Interface]
[29/07/2011 09:44:44] data/actions/scripts/other/changegold.lua:eek:nUse
[29/07/2011 09:44:44] luaDoSendAnimatedText(). Deprecated function.
[29/07/2011 09:44:44] stack traceback:
[29/07/2011 09:44:44] [C]: in function 'doSendAnimatedText'
[29/07/2011 09:44:44] data/actions/scripts/other/changegold.lua:9: in function <data/actions/scripts/other/changegold.lua:1>

It was deprecated, you can ignore the error or remove that line from the file.

Tala

Why you never implemented stamina in TFS 0.2?

I must have forgotten about it, will try to implement it for 0.2.12.

Nice :)

you will continue implementing functions or just fixing problems? Versions0.2 and 0.4 have taken very different paths in my view.

Another thing in my view, TFS 0.2 should have all the functions of the OTserv! Why? I am user of 0.2, before I go to 0.4 which I consider very poorly done, I would switch to OTserv, however TFS 0.2 with the functions that have OTserv and constant updates would be much more attractive. This is just my opinions.

Why have these server's been so "sucky" since TFS 0.3.6. I am not whining here, i appreciate that TFS project is releasing updates and new versions but still.. Why isn't there cool console window with "broadcast message" or "reload all/actions/movements..etc" Why are half monsters missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back