• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.1] The Forgotten Server v0.2.11pl2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiny bug to fix, not a big deal but if you try /newtype 424 (after adding it in commands.xml cause its not there by default for some reason :p) instead of getting error message looktype doesn't exist, you debug and you debug others around you and server must be restarted or looktype in DB must be changed before you can login again ps I was doing this with account type 5

Looks like it was a bug in the code, to fix it change lookType && 424 to lookType != 424 in commands.cpp. It will be fixed in the private subversion along with 9.2 protocol support today.

I figured the spell thing out, it was because the char was a knight and i set the mlvl to 100^^ About the commands, i think it was /save and /giveexp and some other stuff..

There are no such commands in this distribution, you can find the commands in data/XML/commands.xml

Looks like it was a bug in the code, to fix it change lookType && 424 to lookType != 424 in commands.cpp. It will be fixed in the private subversion along with 9.2 protocol support today.

I have the private build and it hasnt been fixed just so you know but I'll go fix it myself hehe :p and thanks for the info =)

EDIT: Hmmm interestingly enough I can't find commands.cpp am I blind or something? o.o

EDIT 2: okay I figured out what's wrong -.- I was looking in the 0.4 source lol and it does the same thing in 0.4 can you tell me what to do in 0.4 to fix it please? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I have the private build and it hasnt been fixed just so you know but I'll go fix it myself hehe :p and thanks for the info =)

EDIT: Hmmm interestingly enough I can't find commands.cpp am I blind or something? o.o

EDIT 2: okay I figured out what's wrong -.- I was looking in the 0.4 source lol and it does the same thing in 0.4 can you tell me what to do in 0.4 to fix it please? Thanks in advance
It's saved in talkactions in 0.4 as lua file

Talaturen can you provide the luajit static libs as the download you posted last year is broken?

It need just an Guild War System to be perfect.

Anyway, nice job.

Any word on when the next update is comming? I am interested in making a 9.1 server. Hopefully the next update will have taken care of most of the bugs. Currently working with 8.54 and don't wanna do too much before this comes out as it would require more work to convert. Thanks.

I found something weird, On my server using this version, when a player gets hit by someone, all players around(espectators) can see in their server log the information of the hit. Is it possible to remove this? I've tried but on the protocolgame.cpp I don't see any function to ONLY send the actual hit animation text (the ammount or hp or mana using the color of the element) without the text of the server log. What I don't like about this is that players in different floors can also see it, kind of spammy.

Thanks

Download OTland Ip changer and use it to select Tibia client 9.1 and you have it.

NVM, But when i login to account manager it says Connection timed out

Any idea why when I use the otitemeditor by just saving the items.otb file it gives me debug?

Hello. I found some little bug:

When you cast some temporary spell like "utamo vita", "utevo lux" et cetera and log out and log in, you will lose the spell effects. How to fix it? :(

Little help,when i start exe it says that can't load items....little help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back