• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.1] The Forgotten Server v0.2.11pl2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have missed them when looking at new looktypes, but it should be enough to add them to outfits.xml.

talaturen, would be nice if you put this 2 changes that came with 9.1 too:
- When no vocation die he no longer lose his items
- When you lvl up in any character, you HP and mana got refilled (an option to turn on/off in config.lua would be nice too)

both of those are easy scripts to make. most servers already have the second one.

I know... but will be nice to see then implemented in sources "officially".

the first one to make 9.1 open tibia is Defianse - Latest News <-- from 5 of july it has 9.1 tfs :p

zwOC2GG7gM.png

hey
I'm trying to use this tfs 0.2.11 with items (otb) 8.6 but the distro says that wasnt able to load items.otb
i could compile and change its version at itemloader.h but i cant compile! guess its cuz of my 64 bits pc

can someone please help me? =(

talaturen, would be nice if you put this 2 changes that came with 9.1 too:
- When no vocation die he no longer lose his items
- When you lvl up in any character, you HP and mana got refilled (an option to turn on/off in config.lua would be nice too)

Fixed both and also added new outfits, will be in 0.2.12 (already in svn).

in other words, take this poor ot or pay for have one more/less good 0.4, where is the mean of open source ? ;[

hey
I'm trying to use this tfs 0.2.11 with items (otb) 8.6 but the distro says that wasnt able to load items.otb
i could compile and change its version at itemloader.h but i cant compile! guess its cuz of my 64 bits pc

Too bad that tibia no longer supports animated texts :/ I really liked those.

Awesome work on distro

in other words, take this poor ot or pay for have one more/less good 0.4, where is the mean of open source ? ;[

Poor? It's called stable, 0.4 is not finished and that is why it hasn't been released. Both are open-source.

just bruteforce find the looktypes and add them yourself, omg

New outfits:
XML:
        <outfit type="0" looktype="430" enabled="1" name="Afflicated" premium="1"/>
        <outfit type="0" looktype="432" enabled="1" name="Elementalist" premium="1"/>

<outfit type="1" looktype="431" enabled="1" name="Afflicated" premium="1"/>
        <outfit type="1" looktype="433" enabled="1" name="Elementalist" premium="1"/>

hey

dude ffs, this is 9.1 so don't try to downgrade it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back