• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.1] The Forgotten Server v0.2.11pl2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploaded patch level 2, changes:
  • Fixed a crash when using health potions.
  • Added three new optional parameters to doPlayerSendTextMessage (can be used for animated numbers): position, value and color.
  • Updated global.lua with more message constants.

Tomorrow: Patch Level 3 :p

Hey, Talaturen, could you change the color of the text description of Hitpoints for Health Potions to the same color as that is in Tibia?
The description of healing in 'Green' does not highlight, and often go unnoticed by our eyes!

Talaturen,
I have been playing around with this distro, and from what it seems is that /i, an /n commands are still effy. Some items can be summoned one way, but not the other. Also health pot's, an Mana pot's are messed up still. Iv tried to make a fix for my current server, but still no luck. Thank's and I hope you can resolve this when you get some time.

Better than continue with an unstable server, nop?
Eeyup. If this is the stablest build then better have 99 patch levels than leaving it bugged.

trying mounts, I find some looktypes..

Code:
        <mount id="23" clientid="438" name="Marrom Horse" speed="20" />
        <mount id="24" clientid="437" name="Cinza Horse" speed="20" />
	<mount id="25" clientid="426" name="Fire War Horse" speed="20" />
        <mount id="26" clientid="427" name="War Draptor" speed="20" />

idk the names of the mounts, but there's some looktypes.
also the elementalist outfit isn't good, female outfit have the male one, and the male have the female, change:

Code:
<outfit type="1" looktype="433" enabled="1" name="Elementalist" premium="1"/>

for..
Code:
<outfit type="1" looktype="432" enabled="1" name="Elementalist" premium="1"/>

I hope this helps someone.

PD: Im using 8.6 maps without problems.

a question, whan can i do with this?.

2j0y421.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back